IT Support Center Information
The IT Call Center is available 24/7.
Need help? Get help by phone or email:
Off Campus: 717-780-2570
On Campus: x214357 (21HELP)
Get help in person at your campus IT Office:
Gettysburg Campus: Gettysburg 307
Harrisburg Campus: Building - Stabler 107
Lebanon Campus: Lebanon 303
Lancaster Campus: Building - Main 314
York Campus: Building - CSS 114
Brightspace D2L support is available 24/7
The Office of Information Services and Technologies at HACC provides wireless internet connectivity to our students and campus guests and visitors.
Students Access the HACCwifi by:
Select HACCwifi from your Wifi SettingsLog in with your myHACC username and password
Username: jad1234 (HAWKMail prefix, letters, and numbers BEFORE the @ symbol)
Password: password you use for myHACC
Please see the links below, for more detailed instructions on how to connect your device to the HACCwifi.
For Guest/Visitors to access the wifi network, please follow the steps in the link below.
Useful Links for Additional Help
- Change Password - I know my password but would like to change it
- Password Management - I've forgotten my password
- Help with HACC ID and password
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching Portal (Microsoft Imagine)
- How to Login to Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching Portal (pdf)
- Azure dev Tools for Teaching – Troubleshooting Accounts (pdf)
- Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching – Common Questions (pdf)
- Products Included in the Microsoft Azure Dev Tools for Teaching Subscription (pdf)
- e2Campus Alerts