Who can I contact in Career Services?
View campus contacts.
How can I create an internship program at my business?
- Review Internships and Experiential Learning at HACC (pdf). It outlines how to develop an internship for academic credit at your site.
- Contact career services.
I am an employer. How can I get involved in HACC?
Employers can connect to our campus communities by:
- Setting up information tables in high-traffic areas of the campus
- Sharing your expertise through on-campus presentations
- Conducting on-campus interviews with current students
- Post job and internship opportunities for HACC students and alumni on College Central
Can my group solicit at HACC?
HACC prohibits external entities promoting or advancing a political or religious organization, or other special interest, from using HACC facilities. When HACC provides approval, charitable organizations can sell merchandise and ask for donations. HACC prohibits solicitations by other groups.
What guidelines does the Career Services follow?
Career Services adheres to the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE).
View Transcript (pdf)