The Registrar's Office
The Registrar is located at HACC's Harrisburg campus. Students can visit the office in the Ted Lick Administration Building -- next to Mumma Hall.
General services include:
- Processing HACC transcripts
- Articulating transfer credits
- Maintaining students' academic history and grades
- Processing graduation applications
- Certifying graduates
- Reporting enrollment and degree information. The office sends reports to the National Student Clearinghouse
Fall 2023 Hours
- Currently the Registrar is available on-campus and remotely Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Starting the week of Sept. 11, and continuing through the Fall 2023 term, Friday will be REMOTE only 9 a.m -4:30 p.m.
- The call center will be accepting calls 8 a.m.-noon and 1-3 p.m. All other times email email@example.com.
Contact the Registrar by email, phone or mail:
Our mailing address is:
HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College
One HACC Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17110-2999