There are two Commencement ceremonies per year. Learn about graduating from HACC.
- How do I apply to graduate?
Mail: Registrar’s Office
HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College
One HACC Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17110-2999
- Which Commencement ceremony will I attend?
The ceremony you attend will depend on when you:
- Complete your last class.
- Complete your graduation application.
- When are the Commencement ceremonies held?
Fall Commencement Ceremony:
You may participate in the fall Commencement ceremony if you are eligible to graduate in the fall term.
- The deadline to apply to graduate and include your name in the Commencement program is Oct. 1.
Spring Commencement Ceremony:
- You may participate in the spring Commencement ceremony if you are eligible to graduate in the spring or summer terms.
- The deadline to apply to graduate and include your name in the Commencement program is March 1.
- What is the role of student Commencement ceremony speaker?
Student applies to be considered for speaker. Student will compose 3-minute speech for faculty committee to review. Chosen student will be contacted for final speech. Student will attend ceremony practice and will participate in processional and be seated on the platform.
- How do I apply to be the student Commencement ceremony speaker?
Please log in to myHACC, Commencement Information, then select Apply to be the Student Commencement Speaker.
- When will I receive my diploma?
HACC will mail your diploma upon completion of the requested program when final grades are posted for the appropriate term. Please note this process may take up to four weeks.
- Fall term – December
- Spring term – May
- Summer term – August
- How can I get immediate verification of my degree completion?
Please request an official transcript for immediate verification of your degree completion. Your unofficial transcript will also indicate your degree award.