Business and Community Information
HACC offers various opportunities for businesses and the community.
HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College, is YOUR go-to source for customized training for employees. HACC works with you, the employer, to strategize your company’s needs within a time frame and budget that supports your goals. Our dedicated trainers provide short-term and long-term programming and consultation services.
What can HACC do and where are classes offered?
Whether administered at your facility, at a HACC campus or a through a hybrid onsite/online delivery approach, we will work with you to:
- Conduct a needs assessment
- Determine core competencies of employees
- Develop and implement a customized training curriculum
WEDnet grant funding is available to qualified in-state businesses and out-of-state companies relocating to the economic-friendly business climate of Pennsylvania. Eligible companies can access funding for a wide range of employee training that can be provided by HACC as a WEDnet partner, in-house subject matter experts or third-party vendors. WEDnetPA grant funds are used to cover direct training expenses in the fiscal year and companies can control what training is needed and when and how training is delivered to eligible employees.
Starting June 1, 2021, companies can apply for fiscal year 2021-22 grant funds of up to $2,000 per employee for job training. Start your inquiry into the WEDnet grant today! For more information, please visit WEDnetPA or contact:
Business opportunities include:
- Creating an internship program at your place of work.
- Submitting bids to HACC for your services and products
- Supporting HACC's mission to improve Central PA
- Training employees through non-credit courses.
Browse our online resources for businesses:
- Employer Resources
- HACC Foundation
- HACC Sponsorship Request Form
- HACC Sponsorship Request Form Frequently Asked Questions
- How Can HACC Help YOUR Organization?
- Human Resources
- Noncredit Courses
- Procurement & Contracts
Community opportunities include:
- Participating in arts-enrichment programs.
- Staying updated on HACC news.
- Learning about public safety.
Browse our online resources for the community: