HACC is here for you!

Student Access Services available Monday through Thursday on campus 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. Fridays we are able to support you remotely. We are pleased to offer on-campus appointments. We do work by appointment and strongly recommend you contact us to schedule, so we can greet and meet with you. We continue to offer Zoom, email and phone interactions 

If you do not yet have a coordinator, we invite you to complete this form.


What is Student Access (formerly Disability) Services?
  • Student Access Services (SAS) is a department in the Office of Inclusion, Diversity and Belonging at HACC, Central Pennsylvania’s Community College.
  • SAS provides reasonable services and supports to students with disabilities. We call these services and supports that we provide “accommodations.”
  • Students may be eligible for accommodations at HACC, even if they did not have an Individual Education Plan (IEP) or a 504 plan in high school.


Why do we provide accommodations to students?
  • We provide accommodations to students with disabilities so that:
    • They have equal opportunity to succeed in college.
    • They can best demonstrate their knowledge.
  • We also provide accommodations to comply with several federal laws:
  • Americans with Disabilities Act as Amended (ADAAA)
  • Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973.
  • Title IX

What is Title IX and why is it important?
  • Title IX is a federal law that protects students from sexual based discrimination.
  • This includes protections for students who may be:
    • Pregnant
    • Parenting
    • Experience pregnancy loss
    • Conditions related to pregnancy
  • We assist students who may need to take medically necessary leave. Please contact us for more information about how we can help you.
  • Collegewide Lactation Space Directory
  • More information about Title IX can be found here.

How can I receive Student Access Services?
  • Please contact us to learn if you are eligible for services. Accommodations cannot go back in time, so why wait to get the supports you need and deserve?
  • To begin the process please complete our referral form. Student referrals, either self-referral or referral by a caring employee for ADA or Title IX Pregnancy and Parenting can be done by completing this form.
  • Please learn how to get accommodations in place.