Study Abroad for the 20-21 Academic Year has been suspended.
What does Global Education do?
The Global Education Office provides:
- Study abroad programs (short-term faculty-led and global service-learning)
- International education institutional partnerships
- International recruiting and admissions
- International students and scholar services
- Intercultural and diversity curricular initiatives
How can I contact the Global Education Office?
You can contact the office by calling 717-780-1100 or fax 717-780-2436.
Who is on the Global Education's staff?
The Center for Global Education's staff are:
- Jennifer Daley, Coordinator - International Student Services - email@example.com and InternationalStudent@hacc.edu
- Kathy Doherty, Associate Provost, Academic Affairs - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jill Matolyak, Coordinator - International Student Admissions - email@example.com
How can I find out more?
Visit http://www.facebook.com/HACCGlobal, email the appropriate staff member using the email links above, call 717-780-1100.