Study Abroad for the 20-21 Academic Year has been suspended.
What does Global Education do?
The Global Education Office provides:
- Study abroad programs (short-term faculty-led and global service-learning)
- International education institutional partnerships
- International recruiting and admissions
- International students and scholar services
- Intercultural and diversity curricular initiatives
How can I contact the Global Education Office?
You can contact the office by calling 717-780-1100 or fax 717-780-2436.
Who is on the Global Education's staff?
The Center for Global Education's staff are:
- Jennifer Daley, Coordinator - International Student Services - firstname.lastname@example.org and InternationalStudent@hacc.edu
- Jill Matolyak, Coordinator - International Student Admissions - email@example.com
How can I find out more?
Visit http://www.facebook.com/HACCGlobal, email the appropriate staff member using the email links above, call 717-780-1100.
The Office of Inclusion, Diversity and Belonging, and Title IX works to be inclusive and responsive to the needs of our students. As such, we will be available Monday through Thursday 7:30 a.m. - 5 p.m. with a reduced staff on Fridays. This schedule will begin on May 21, 2021, and end on Aug. 13, 2021. Reporting to the Title IX office can be done through BIT reports or Campus security 24/7.