Paying For School

HACC has partnered with BankMobile Disbursements to deliver your refund. For more information about BankMobile, visit


Am I eligible to receive electronic refunds?

You are not eligible to receive refunds electronically if you are a:

  • Guest student
  • F-1 student
  • College in the High School student
  • Provisional admit student
  • Dual enrollment student

How can I get my refund?

Verify and update your information. This includes your address, phone number and e-mail.

Where can I get more information?

Visit the BankMobile Refund Choices Website.

View our institution's contract with BankMobile, a Division of Customer Bank.