Apply for HACC Foundation Credit Scholarships
Don't miss out on your opportunity for FREE money to help pay for your books, tuition and fees. Thanks to the support of the HACC Foundation, the College is able to offer over 200 unique scholarship opportunities to support you in reaching your educational goals. Scholarships are FREE money that reduce your student loans and do not need to be repaid.
Please follow the steps below to apply for scholarships:
- Apply to HACC. You MUST complete an admissions application and have access to your
- myHACC account before applying for scholarships.
- Visit your myHACC student portal.
- Click on the “Scholarships” bar in the myHACC portal, or visit https://hacc.academicworks.com directly and log in with your username and password.
- Follow the deadlines in the scholarship timeline when completing your general scholarship application.
- Use the keyword search to locate additional scholarships you may qualify for. For example, if you are in the Nursing Program, type “nursing” in the keyword search.
- Register for the next term when registration begins.
- Check your HAWKmail email for scholarship notifications and offers. All scholarship notifications are sent to HAWKmail email accounts.
- Accept the offer and provide your thank-you letter by the deadline – if you are offered a scholarship
Please note that some scholarships may require additional items such as essays or letters of reference. For your scholarship application to be considered complete, please be sure to submit these additional items when they are requested.
All scholarship communication is through HAWKmail. You MUST be registered for the upcoming term to be offered a scholarship.
Want to share YOUR HACC story? For more information, please visit www.hacc.edu/stories.
Current students can apply by visiting https://hacc.academicworks.com/. Please watch this video for instructions on how to apply.