Apply for HACC Credit Scholarships
Don't miss out on your opportunity for FREE money to help pay for your books, tuition and fees. Thanks to the support of the HACC Foundation, the College is able to offer FREE money to support you in reaching your educational goals.
With more than 200 scholarships available, you have an opportunity to apply for scholarships that do not have to be repaid. Also, they help to reduce the amount of loans that HACC students have to repay.
The process is easier than ever for completing your application! Simply visit myHACC, click on the “Scholarships” button and be automatically logged in to the application. You can also follow the FIVE easy steps below to apply for scholarships:
- Apply to HACC. You MUST complete an admissions application and have access to your
myHACC account before applying for scholarships.
- Visit your myHACC student portal.
- Click on the “Scholarships” bar in the myHACC portal, or visit https://hacc.academicworks.com directly and log in with your username and password.
- Complete your general scholarship application by the deadline.
- Check your HAWKmail email for scholarship notifications and offers. Remember that all
scholarship notifications are sent to HAWKmail email accounts.
Information about the scholarship application deadlines is online. Please note that some scholarships may require additional items such as essays or letters of reference. For your scholarship application to be considered complete, please be sure to submit these additional items when they are requested.
All scholarship communication is through HAWKmail. You MUST be registered for the upcoming term to be offered a scholarship.
Current students can apply by visiting https://hacc.academicworks.com/. Please watch this video for instructions on how to apply.