Paying For School

Employer Contracts, Retiree and Guest Payments

How do I pay my vendor or retiree invoice?

There are two ways to pay your vendor or retiree invoice:

HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College
Finance Office
One HACC Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17110



How can I sponsor students, tuition and fees?

HACC allows third parties to sponsor students' and employees' tuition, fees, books, supplies, and more. You can sponsor individuals for a specified term or period. The Third Party Tuition Payment Agreement sets the service, payment terms and conditions of the agreement.

You need to complete a Third Party Agreement and submit it to HACC for approval. The agreement is effective until terminated by you or HACC.

The Letter of Intent informs the College of the students sponsored per term. You can complete the Letter of Intent per student, or you can attach multiple students to one form per term.

How can I make a guest payment?

Payment can be made using the HACC Special Payment Portal, Guest payment. Payments will be posted to accounts the next business day if you use this method. You will need the HACC student ID for which you are making payment.


Who can I contact for more information?

Cashiering team