How Do I Pay My Bill?
- Preferred method - online payment through myHacc
- Payment by mail
- HACC payment plan
- Payment in person (cashier may not be available at all campuses)
How do I pay online?
- Log into myHACC
- Select the "Student" tab
- Select Registration/Records
- In the Student Accounts/Bill Information section, select "Pay My Account"
Payments accepted - Visa, Mastercard, Discover card and, Apple Pay, direct payments from your checking account (e-check) and international payments.
- View the step-by-step instructions to find out how to make a payment online (pdf)
- View instructions for making international payments online (pdf)
How do I pay by mail?
Check payments must include your HACC ID. Mail to the Harrisburg campus:
HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College
Harrisburg, PA 17110
How do I pay using the HACC payment plan?
Learn more about the HACC Payment Plan.
How do I pay in person?
Visit the most convenient Welcome Center cashiering location
Cashiers are not available on the Lebanon, York or Lancaster campuses
Computers are available at each campus to make online payments
Tuition dates and deadlines