How Do I Pay My Bill?
- Preferred method - online payment through myHacc
- Payment by mail
- HACC payment plan
- Payment in person (cashier may not be available at all campuses)
How do I pay online?
- Log into myHACC
- Select the "Student" tab
- Select Registration/Records
- In the Student Accounts/Bill Information section, select "Pay My Account"
Payments accepted - Visa, Mastercard, Discover card, direct payments from your checking account (e-check) and international payments.
- View the step-by-step instructions to find out how to make a payment online (pdf)
- View instructions for making international payments online (pdf)
How do I pay by mail?
Check payments must include your HACC ID. Mail to the Harrisburg campus:
HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College
Harrisburg, PA 17110
How do I pay using the HACC payment plan?
Learn more about the HACC Payment Plan.
How do I pay in person?
Visit the most convenient Welcome Center cashiering location
Cashiers are not available on the Lebanon, York or Lancaster campuses
Harrisburg cashier available Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Gettysburg cashier available Tuesday & Thursday 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Computers are available at each campus to make online payments
Payment questions contact the Welcome Center at 800-222-4222 to talk with a cashier or email email@example.com
Tuition dates and deadlines