Locally YOURS, our Lancaster Campus serves more than 4,300 students from the local area! We hope the information below is helpful in learning more about our campus.
1641 Old Philadelphia Pike, Lancaster, PA 17602
We offer 45 associate degree, certificate and diploma programs at our campus – many of which are in high demand. We understand the industries’ needs and provide the programs to help you reach your employment goals. These programs include, but are not limited to:
- Cardiovascular Technology
- Radiology Informatics (PACS)
- Radiology Technology (X-ray)
We encourage you to learn more about the programs by sorting by your subject of interest or by a specific program.
- We have award-winning faculty, with professors from all around the world. Plus, our full-time faculty exceeds standards with 20 percent holding a doctorate degree.
- We are Lancaster’s “Favorite Place to Take College Courses” 12 years in a row.
- We offer an abundance of resources to enrich the body and mind including a fitness center, walking trail and a counseling and advising center.
- Each year, over 600 students complete clinical rotations, practicum experiences, child care and education placements.
- Our students connect with more than 100 employers in Lancaster County to do internships.
- We are partners with multicultural organizations throughout the county, including the Spanish American Civic Association.
Have you visited our campus to meet our professors or an admissions counselor? We would love to meet you, provide the information to enroll and help you choose the program that best meets your goals!