A Tour of HACC's Lancaster Campus
View Transcript (pdf)
Find directions to HACC's Lancaster campus. Visit us today!
HACC's Lancaster Campus
1641 Old Philadelphia Pike, Lancaster, PA 17602
What programs are offered at the campus?
We offer 45 associate degree, certificate and diploma programs at our campus – many of which are in high demand. We understand the industries’ needs and provide the programs to help you reach your employment goals. These programs include, but are not limited to:
- Cardiovascular Technology
- Radiology Informatics (PACS)
- Radiology Technology (X-ray)
We encourage you to learn more about the programs by sorting by your subject of interest or by a specific program.
What makes the campus uniquely YOURS?
- We have award-winning faculty, with professors from all around the world. Plus, our full-time faculty exceeds standards with 20 percent holding a doctorate degree.
- We are Lancaster’s “Favorite Place to Take College Courses” 12 years in a row.
- We offer an abundance of resources to enrich the body and mind including a fitness center, walking trail and a counseling and advising center.
- Each year, over 600 students complete clinical rotations, practicum experiences, child care and education placements.
- Our students connect with more than 100 employers in Lancaster County to do internships.
- We are partners with multicultural organizations throughout the county, including the Spanish American Civic Association.
What types of events are offered at the College?
For a list of upcoming events, please visit our calendar.
How do you get to the Lancaster Campus?
Campus location (Google Maps)