Keystone Education Yields Success (KEYS) Program
KEYS is a collaborative program between the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (DHS) and the Pennsylvania Commission for Community Colleges and helps students succeed at community college.
For Fall 2021 Semester
- KEYS offices will be open Monday-Wednesday by appointment only.
- General inquires and appointments can be scheduled by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 717-781-1181.
Enrolled KEYS students will receive emails through Navigate to schedule an appointment with their facilitators. In addition, students can use their facilitator’s Navigate Availability link to schedule meetings.
Why should I enroll in the KEYS program?
Enrolling in the KEYS program offers many benefits. You get:
- Academic support
- Career counseling
- College and community resource information
- Financial aid guidance
- Incentives for accomplishments
- Personal encouragement
- Peer support
Am I eligible?*
You may be eligible for the KEYS program if you:
- Are a student receiving Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) benefits.
- Are a student receiving Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) benefits.
- Want additional training and education in order to obtain employment.
*Eligibility is determined by the County Assistance Offices.
How does KEYS impact students?
KEYS works by building relationships, connecting students, and breaking barriers. Students see additional benefits through KEYS as they build relationships with program facilitators and peers, are connected to resources in the community, and break barriers and cycles of poverty.