All students are members of the Student Association.The SGA is on recess during the summer, but meetings will resume at the start of the fall 2021 semester. Please return to this page at that time for further details or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What does the SGA do?
- Provides students with a strong voice in the overall governance of HACC
- Represents the entire student body
- Works closely with all components of the HACC community. This includes the administration, Faculty Council and various HACC committees.
- Ensures that HACC serves the interests and rights of all students
2020-2021 SGA Officers
- SGA Gettysburg Campus President, Chloe Knill, email@example.com
- SGA Lancaster Campus President, Makaela Moatts, firstname.lastname@example.org
- SGA Harrisburg Campus President, Conrad Zimmerman, email@example.com (Spring 2021)
- SGA York Campus President, Andrea Flynn, firstname.lastname@example.org
- SGA Vice President, VACANT
- SGA Treasurer, VACANT
- SGA Secretary, Abagail Robillard, email@example.com
How can I get involved with SGA?
Contact your campus's SGA office if you are interested in getting involved. For questions, please email SGA@hacc.edu.