We offer more than 17 associate degree, certificate and diploma programs at our campus – many of which are in high demand. We understand the industries’ needs and provide the programs to help you reach your employment goals. These programs include, but are not limited to:
- Criminal Justice
- Health Care Management
- Humanities, Language and the Arts
- International Studies
- Social Sciences
We encourage you to learn more about the programs by sorting by your subject of interest or by a specific program.
- We have an ultra-modern learning environment, including smart-classrooms (e.g. using iPads) and campuswide wireless internet access.
- Students never miss a lecture with podcast capabilities.
- We loan computer tablets to students to assist with meeting their needs to access their coursework anytime.
- We are conveniently located in the heart of historic downtown Lebanon and accessible to our surrounding counties.
- Our learning center provides free academic support for more than 50 courses and 500 students each term.
For a list of upcoming events, please visit our calendar.