Whether you are a student, prospective student, alumnus, employer or community partner, the Career Services Unit team at HACC wants to help you. Our primary function is to support our students’ professional growth and development toward their career goals. We also work hard to connect students, businesses and community partners.
Career Services assists individuals with:
- Exploring career options
- Identifying college major and career direction
- Locating internship opportunities and experiential learning
- Conducting a job search
- Preparing resumes and interviews
- Networking and connecting with employers
- Preparing for the world of work
Career Services Hours:
- Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. and Fridays remote 9 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- An in-person appointment can be arranged on select days by request, please email email@example.com and a career services team member will be in contact.
Career Services Virtual Drop-ins:
Choose a time that works best for you and join us via Zoom:.
- Jan. 4 from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Feb. 1 from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- March 1 from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- April 5 from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- April 24 from 4 - 6 p.m.
- April 25 from noon -2 p.m.
- April 26 from 4 - 6 p.m.
- April 27 from 1 - 3 p.m.
- April 28 from 10 a.m.- noon
- May 3 from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Zoom: https://hacc.zoom.us/j/96744173753
You can also schedule a one-to-one Zoom appointment in Navigate or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.