Whether you are a student, prospective student, alumnus, employer or community partner, the Career Services Unit team at HACC wants to help you. Our primary function is to support our students’ professional growth and development toward their career goals. We also work hard to connect students, businesses and community partners.
I GOT A NEW JOB/INTERNSHIP: If you are a student that has been hired or an employer who has hired a student, please let us know. We would love to hear about your success with using College Central Network.
REPORT YOUR HIRE
Career Services assists individuals with:
- Exploring career options
- Identifying college major and career direction
- Locating internship opportunities and experiential learning
- Conducting a job search
- Preparing resumes and interviews
- Networking and connecting with employers
- Preparing for the world of work
Career Services Hours:
Summer 2023 Hours:
- Monday-Thursday 8 a.m.-6:30 p.m. and Friday remotely 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- An in-person appointment can be arranged on select days by request, please email email@example.com a career services team member will be in contact.
- Career Services will be closed on Fridays in the months of June and July.
Career Services Virtual Drop-ins:
Choose a time that works best for you and join us via Zoom:.
- June 7 from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- June 22 from 4-6 p.m.
- July 6 from 11 a.m.-1 p.m.
- July 19 from 4-6 p.m.
- Aug. 3 from 4-6 p.m.
- Zoom: https://hacc.zoom.us/j/96744173753
You can also schedule a one-to-one Zoom appointment in Navigate or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.