HACC’s Advising Department wants to see you... online or on the phone!
Remote Zoom Advising Sessions
- Remote Advising:
- Can be held via Phone or Zoom (available in single sign on).
- When can I come to remote Zoom advising
- Mondays 9 a.m.-noon; 1-6 p.m.
- Tuesdays 9 a.m.-noon; 1-6 p.m.
- Fridays 9 a.m.-noon; 1-4 p.m.
Please note that the Advising Center is closed daily from noon -1 p.m.for lunch.
- To join advising:
- Or call 717-780-2498
Below are some helpful links and videos that might answer your general advising questions:
- Guest student paperwork
- Major/Program information
- Applying to graduate
- What are my elective course choices
- How to find my assigned advisor
- How to run a degree evaluation
- Getting your financial aid started
For additional questions please email us at: email@example.com