HACC’s Advising Department wants to see you!
Remote Advising services:
- Drop-in: Monday 9 a.m.-noon; 1-6 p.m.
- Appointments: Tuesday 9 a.m.-noon; 1-6 p.m.
Our office is closed on Wednesday November 24th, 25th and 26th for Thanksgiving.
Please note that the advising center is closed daily from noon -1 p.m. For lunch.
Remote advising sessions can be held via phone or Zoom. To join advising, visit:
- OR -
Scan the QR code with a QR reader on your phone
- Or call 717-780-2498
On-Campus In-Person Services:
- Drop-in: Monday 9 a.m.-noon; 1-4 p.m.
- Appointments: Tuesday 9 a.m.-noon; 1-4 p.m.
- Gettysburg - Main Building G101
- Harrisburg - Cooper 219
- Lancaster - Main Building 221
- Lebanon - Not available at this time. Please refer to remote services.
- York - Leader 104
Although the advising center is open, the advisor best suited to support your needs as a student may be advising on another campus or remote advising at this time. You will be provided a space and computer to access this advisor through remote advising to get the help you need while you are on campus.
How do I find my academic advisor?
- Log in to myHACC.
- Look on the top right under Student Success Resources.
- If your advisor is not available due to summer hours, please visit or call one of the counseling and advising offices listed below.
Where do I find my HACC ID?
Below are some helpful links and videos that might answer your general advising questions:
- Apply to graduate
- Change my major
- Get your financial aid started
- Guest student paperwork
- How to find my assigned advisor
- How to run a degree evaluation
- Major/Program information
- What are my elective course choices
For additional questions please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org