Our campus is open to the public. Find specific building and department office hours here.
If you would like to talk to someone in our Welcome Center, please review the hours that the Welcome Center is open.
We offer more than 51 associate degree, certificate and diploma programs at our campus – many of which are in high demand. We understand our communities’ needs and provide the programs to help you reach your employment goals. These programs include, but are not limited to:
- Criminal Justice
- Medical Assisting
- Health Care Management
- Physician Office Assistant
We encourage you to learn more about the programs by sorting by your subject of interest or by a specific program.
- Spacious student commons, The HUB, featuring a fireplace lounge, Subway restaurant, Ragged Edge coffee bar, full-service bookstore and the Robert C. Hoffman Community Room for college and community events.
- Smaller class sizes which allow individualized faculty attention.
- Active Student Government and Student Programming Board.
- Learning Commons incorporates library information resources, IT, tutoring & testing services, as well as comfortable study areas.
For a list of upcoming events, please visit our calendar.