Get involved in campus by joining a club or organization. Students who participate in clubs/organizations are usually more satisfied with their college experience. By getting involved, you have the opportunity to:
- learn more about the HACC campus you are attending
- meet a variety of people
- develop leadership skills
HACC has many different groups to help students network and work together toward common goals. If you cannot find a club, you can explore the option to create new clubs/organizations.
Where can I get forms for student clubs and organizations?
Download the following forms:
- ICC Procedures and Agreement Contract (pdf)
- Event Request and Approval Form (pdf)
- Food Safety Guidelines (pdf)
- Club Petty Cash Form (pdf)
- Club Deposit Form (pdf)
- Student Club Travel Expense Report (pdf)
The Harrisburg Event Request and Approval Form is only available from the Harrisburg Office of Student Life or SGA.