HACC ID, HACC UserID, and Parking Pass FAQs
Get YOUR Student ID and Parking Pass To receive your HACC ID, please visit any campus Welcome Center
Please note the change in work schedule for the holiday:
Nov. 22: The Welcome Center at all five locations will be REMOTE and close at 4 p.m.
Nov. 23-24: The College will be closed.
Nov. 27: The College will reopen at 8 a.m.
Welcome Center Hours
- In-person services will be available on all campuses Monday-Thursday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Friday hours are REMOTE only from 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- The welcome center HawkStop virtual service hours are available from 10 a.m.-2 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- The Virtual Hawkstop Zoom link is: https://hacc.zoom.us/s/6636523331
- By phone 1-800-222-4222 from 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday, and Friday from 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
Bring the following with you to your appointment for a parking pass:
- Form of picture identification
- Automobile registration card
- Note: A HACC-issued parking pass can be used at any campus location
What is my HACCid and what is it used for?
Students use their HACCid to access HACC's campus services. You need your HACCid to:
- access your records
- use HACC campus services, such as the g\ym, library, testing center, and bookstore
- register for classes in-person
- access the HACC library
What if I do not know my HACCid?
You can view your HACCid on the My Profile page of your application profile account. This is the account you created when you completed your online application.
Your HACCid is also provided in your admissions welcome packet. If you do not know your HACCid, you should contact your campus Welcome Center for assistance.
What is my HACC UserID and password used for?
Students use their HACC UserID and password to access HACC's online services. You need your HACC UserID to:
- access your records through the myHACC portal
- register online for classes
- change your class schedule online
- pay your bill online
- access your HAWKMail, your official college email account
How do I set up my HACC user ID and password?
Upon acceptance to HACC, you will be sent an email with a link to validate your HACC username and to create a password. Follow the prompts to set up your account. If you have not received an email or need additional assistance, please dial 1-800-ABC-HACC and select the option for your campus Welcome Center.
I forgot my password. Now what?
On the login page, click on the Forgot Password? link. Enter your HACC UserID, click next and follow the prompts to reset your password.
What is an Advising Code?
The Advising Code is your advisor's digital signature. The Advising Code is not your login password.
Do I have an Advising Code?
Students need an Advising Code if their GPA falls below 2.0. You may also need an Advising Code during your first year of classes or for a particular major. Contact your advisor to determine whether you need an Advising Code.
Students who are assigned an Advising Code will be prompted to enter the code when registering for classes.