Equal Employment/Educational Opportunity
HACC promotes inclusion and equal opportunity in employment and education. In full accordance with the law, HACC does not discriminate in:
- Student admissions
- Student activities
- Student services
We will not discriminate on the basis of:
- Political affiliation or belief
- National origin
- Place of birth
- General Education Development Certification (GED)
- Marital status
- Sexual orientation
- Gender identity or expression
- Veteran status
- Any other legally protected classification
When should I file a complaint of discrimination?
You should file a complaint of discrimination if you are a HACC member and believe:
- You are being subjected to harassment
- You have witnessed harassment
- You have knowledge of harassment
How do I file a complaint of discrimination?
Report the situation to an Authorized Staff Person (ASP). An ASP is either:
- Your administrative-level supervisor
- The administrator to whom the alleged harasser reports
HACC students and employees can also contact:
- Internal: Armenta Hinton, vice president, inclusion, diversity and belonging and Title IX coordinator (email@example.com) or Briana Legerlotz, coordinator, equity, inclusion and belonging (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- External: The Pennsylvania Human Relations Commission
- External: The federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
How can I get more information?
View AP 875, Harassment for more information.
Download Equal Employment/Educational Opportunity (pdf).
Who can I contact for more information?
Direct your inquiries to:
Armenta Hinton, Ph.D., Vice President of Inclusion, Diversity and Belonging and Title IX Coordinator
1 HACC Drive
Harrisburg, PA 17110
For accommodations, contact:
|Harrisburg Campus and Virtual
Bruce E. Cooper Student Center, room 130
Vicki Van Hise
Main Building, room 221D
Room D 316
Gov. George M. Leader Building, room 102J