Below are resources for more information on health career occupations and required forms.
General health care careers information & links
- Occupations Requiring Post-Secondary Training or Associate's Degree in Pennsylvania -visit WWW.ACINET.ORG. If you select "Change Education Level," select "Some College" to view many of our programs.
- Explore Health Careers - Association of Academic Health Centers -Find out about careers, funding and more.
Other popular health career choices (not offered at HACC).
- Physical Therapy (PT) and PTA -American Physical Therapy Association (HACC does not offer this program.)
- Physician Assistant -Physician Assistant Education Association (HACC does not offer this program.)
- Nurse Practitioner - Discover Nursing (HACC does not offer this program.)
- Search for all levels of accredited nursing programs - Accreditation Commission for Nursing Education (ACEN)
- Occupational Therapist (OT) and OTA -American Occupational Therapy Association (HACC does not offer this program.)
- Take your general education courses at HACC and transfer.
Higher education - lists of colleges
Other important information and required forms for Health Career programs
For clinical students:
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance Forms (CY-113) - NOT FOR NURSE AIDE STUDENTS
- Pennsylvania State Police Criminal History Request Form (SP-164)
- FBI check - Cogent Systems
- Nurse Aide Prohibitive Offenses and Forms (pdf). (Includes Verification of PA Residency & Attestation of Compliance with Act 14)
- Castlebranch for PA Child Abuse History Clearance, PA State Police Criminal Background Record, Drug And Alcohol Screening
- Immunization Information Sheet (pdf)
Other forms and information:
- PinnacleHealth Student/Faculty Information
- Good Standing Form and Procedure (pdf)
- AOD Reasonable Suspicion Documentation Form (pdf)
- HACC-approved credential evaluation service (pdf)
- Test Prep Review (Accuplacer)
- Change of Major Form (pdf)