Inclusion and Diversity
HACC's core values are integrity, collegiality, excellence and trust. In accordance with these values, we:
- Welcome a diverse student population and workforce.
- Adhere to all laws preventing discrimination and harassment.
- Maintain an environment that affirms the diversity of people and ideas.
- Embrace, support and actively pursue a policy of inclusiveness.
The Board of Trustees and the President lead HACC's commitment to:
- Open access to education
- Cultural sensitivity
- Equal opportunity in employment
This commitment promotes a college-wide environment of collegiality, inclusiveness, respect and cultural competence.
Download the College Diversity Statement (pdf).