HACC offers over 30 different health career programs (listing of programs & courses with links to information), including nurse aide (CNA), CPR, massage therapy, nursing, medical assisting and MORE!
- Learn about our LPN-RN Re-Entry Program - April 27-June 18, 2015
- Learn about our on-line Gerontology associate degree (the study of aging) - Fall 2015
- Learn about our Drug & Alcohol track for Human Services degree - Fall 2015
- Learn about our Radiology Informatics/PACS Administrator associate degree - Fall 2015
- Healthy Minds, Healthy Hearts, Healthfully Yours - View this video to learn more about HACC going tobacco free fall semester.
Links to more information about Health Careers at HACC
Learn about Health Careers advising (includes who to contact, and other information).
- Learn about Health Career clinical admission criteria.
- Learn about our Massage Therapy program.
- Learn about nurse aide classes.
- Get information on Veterans benefits
- Get information on EMS, EMS Academy, CPR, BLS, ACLS, PALS and Instructor Class.
- Get information on HACC's Education programs.
- Download the Health Careers Catalog (pdf) with career and salary information as well as required courses (rev 3/25/15).
- Download the Workforce (noncredit) Healthcare Certificate Program course listing (pdf).
Download the Admitted Student Profile (pdf) for information about numbers of applicants, GPA and point ranges for students admitted to clinicals (pdf) (rev 4/2/15).
How do I get a health careers admission packet?
You can pick up a Health Careers admission packets at any campus:
- Gettysburg Campus - Welcome Center
- Harrisburg Campus - Health Careers Office, Blocker Hall, Room 101
- Lancaster Campus - Admissions area, Main Building, Room 218
- Lebanon Campus - Welcome Center, First Floor Lobby, 717-270-6400
- York Campus - Welcome Center
Who can I contact for more information?
Contact the Health Careers office for more information.
Regular office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. The college is closed on Fridays during the summer.
717-780-1988 or 800-222-4222, ext. 211988
Harrisburg Campus, Blocker Hall, Room 101
Chair, Health and Public Service DepartmentLois Schaffer, M.Ed., RT(R), RCI