HACC offers over 30 different health career programs and courses, including nurse aide (CNA), CPR, massage therapy, nursing, medical assisting and MORE!
- LPN-RN Re-Entry Program - March 30-May 22, 2015
- Learn about our new fully on-line Associate in Arts degree in Gerontology (the study of aging) - Fall 2015
- New Drug & Alcohol track for Human Services degree - Fall 2015
- Learn about our new Radiology Informatics/PACS Administrator Associate in Science degree - Fall 2015
- HACC to go tobacco free Fall Semester. View this video to learn more - Healthy Minds, Healthy Hearts, Healthfully Yours
HACC is accredited by Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE), 3624 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104-2680. Tel: 267-284-5000. www.msche.org.
Learn about the various health careers at HACC.
- Download the RN Clinical Admission criteria and process changes effective Dec. 1, 2014.
- Learn about CT Online Courses for registered (or registry eligible) radiologic technologists.
- Learn about Health Careers advising.
- Learn about Health Careers admission criteria.
- View a listing of Health Career programs HACC offers.
- Learn about the massage therapy program.
- Get information on nurse aide classes.
- Get information on Veterans benefits
- Get information on EMS, EMS Academy, CPR, BLS, ACLS, PALS and Instructor Class.
- Get information on HACC's Education programs.
- Download the Health Careers Catalog (pdf, rev 12/3/14).
- Download the Noncredit Healthcare Certificate Program (pdf) course listing.
- Download the
Admitted Student Profile (pdf, (rev 11/17/14).
How do I get a health careers admission packet?
You can find Health Careers admission packets at multiple locations. Visit:
- Gettysburg Campus - Welcome Center
- Harrisburg Campus - Health Careers Office, Blocker Hall, Room 101
- Lancaster Campus - Admissions area, Main Building, Room 218
- Lebanon Campus - Welcome Center, First Floor Lobby, 717-270-6400
- York Campus - Welcome Center
What is the mission of health careers at HACC?
Health Careers at HACC offers multiple services for students. Our mission includes:
- Marketing and recruiting health career programs at HACC.
- Increasing public awareness of health career programs. We increase awareness for HACC programs and health careers in general.
- Providing friendly, courteous and helpful customer service for the public. We help individuals interested in starting a health career program at HACC.
- Acting as a liaison between health career program coordinators, counselors, the college community and the public.
- Assisting in the development of new health career programs at HACC.
Who can I contact for more information?
Contact the Health Careers Office for more information.
Regular office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. The college is closed on Fridays during the summer.
717-780-1988 or 800-222-4222, ext. 211988
Harrisburg Campus, Blocker Hall, Room 101
Chair, Health and Public Service DepartmentLois Schaffer, M.Ed., RT(R), RCI
Rad Tech Information Session
Wednesday April 1, 2015
Lancaster Campus East Bldg Rm 213
Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS) Program Information Session
Thursday April 16, 2015
Harrisburg Campus - Select Medical Health Education Pavilion - 107
Medical Assting Program Information Session
Tuesday April 21, 2015
Harrisburg Campus, Blocker Hall Room 110
Surgical Technology Program Information Session
Wednesday April 22, 2015
Harrisburg Campus - Blocker Hall Room 110