Learn about the various health careers at HACC.
- Download the RN Clinical Admission criteria and process changes effective Dec. 1, 2014.
- Learn about CT Online Courses for registered (or registry eligible) radiologic technologists.
- Learn about Health Careers advising.
- Learn about Health Careers admission criteria.
- View a listing of Health Career programs HACC offers.
- Learn about the massage therapy program.
- Get information on nurse aide classes.
- Get information on Veterans benefits
- Get information on EMS, EMS Academy, CPR, BLS, ACLS, PALS and Instructor Class.
- Ge information on HACC's Education programs.
- Download the Health Careers Catalog (pdf, rev 9/3/14).
- Download the Noncredit Healthcare Certificate Program (pdf) course listing.
- Download the
Admitted Student Profile (pdf, (rev 7/21/14).
How do I get a health careers admission packet?
You can find Health Careers admission packets at multiple locations. Visit:
- Gettysburg Campus - Welcome Center
- Harrisburg Campus - Health Careers Office, Blocker Hall, Room 101
- Lancaster Campus - Admissions area, Main Building, Room 218
- Lebanon Campus - Welcome Center, First Floor Lobby, (717) 270-6400
- York Campus - Welcome Center
What is the mission of health careers at HACC?
Health Careers at HACC offers multiple services for students. Our mission includes:
- Marketing and recruiting health career programs at HACC.
- Increasing public awareness of health career programs. We increase awareness for HACC programs and health careers in general.
- Providing friendly, courteous and helpful customer service for the public. We help individuals interested in starting a health career program at HACC.
- Acting as a liaison between health career program coordinators, counselors, the college community and the public.
- Assisting in the development of new health career programs at HACC.
Who can I contact for more information?
Contact the Health Careers Office for more information.
Regular office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. The college is closed on Fridays during the summer.
(717) 780-1988 or 800-222-4222, ext. 211988
Harrisburg Campus, Blocker Hall, Room 101
Chair, Health and Public Service DepartmentLois Schaffer, M.Ed., RT(R), RCI
Medical Assting Program Information Session
Monday September 22, 2014
Harrisburg Campus, Blocker Hall Room 125
Dental Hygiene Mandatory Information Session
Wednesday October 8, 2014
Harrisburg Campus - Select Medical Health Education Pavilion - 211
Surgical Technology Program Information Session
Friday October 17, 2014
Harrisburg Campus - Blocker Hall Room 110
Dental Hygiene Mandatory Info Session
Monday October 20, 2014
Harrisburg Campus - Select Medical Health Education Pavilion - 203
Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS) Program Information Session
Monday October 20, 2014
Harrisburg Campus - Select Medical Health Education Pavilion - 107