Learn about the various health careers at HACC.
- Learn about CT Online Courses for registered (or registry eligible) radiologic technologists.
- Learn about Health Careers advising.
- Learn about Health Careers admission criteria.
- View a listing of Health Career programs HACC offers.
- Learn about the massage therapy program.
- Get information on nurse aide classes.
- Get information on EMS, EMS Academy, CPR, BLS, ACLS, PALS and Instructor Class.
- Download the Health Careers Catalog (pdf, rev 7/23/14).
- Download the Noncredit Healthcare Certificate Program (pdf) course listing.
- Download the Admitted Student Profile (pdf, (rev 7/21/14).
How Do I Get a Health Careers Admission Packet?
You can find Health Careers admission packets at multiple locations. Visit:
- Gettysburg Campus — Welcome Center
- Harrisburg Campus — Health Careers Office, Blocker Hall, Room 101
- Lancaster Campus — Admissions area, Main Building, Room 218
- Lebanon Campus — Welcome Center, First Floor Lobby, (717) 270-6400
- York Campus — Welcome Center
What Is the Mission of Health Careers at HACC?
Health Careers at HACC offers multiple services for students. Our mission includes:
- Marketing and recruiting health career programs at HACC.
- Increasing public awareness of health career programs. We increase awareness for HACC programs and health careers in general.
- Providing friendly, courteous and helpful customer service for the public. We help individuals interested in starting a health career program at HACC.
- Acting as a liaison between health career program coordinators, counselors, the college community and the public.
- Assisting in the development of new health career programs at HACC.
Who Can I Contact for More Information?
Contact the Health Careers Office for more information.
Regular office hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. The college is closed on Fridays during the summer.
(717) 780-1988 or 800-222-4222, ext. 211988
Harrisburg Campus, Blocker Hall, Room 101
Chair, Health and Public Service DepartmentLois Schaffer, M.Ed., RT(R), RCI