The college will be closed (no day or evening classes, offices closed) from 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, November 25 through 7 a.m. Monday, November 30 for Thanksgiving Holiday.
HACC offers over 30 different health career programs (listing of programs & courses with links to information), including nurse aide (CNA), CPR, massage therapy, nursing, medical assisting and MORE!
Links to more information about Health Careers at HACC
Learn about Health Careers advising (includes who to contact, and other information).
- Learn about Health Career clinical admission criteria.
- Learn about our Massage Therapy program.
- Learn about nurse aide classes.
- Get information on Veterans benefits
- Get information on EMS, EMS Academy, CPR, BLS, ACLS, PALS and Instructor Class.
- Get information on HACC's Education programs.
- Download the Health Careers Catalog (pdf) with career and salary information as well as required courses (rev 10/22/15).
Download the Admitted Student Profile (pdf) for information about numbers of applicants, GPA and point ranges for students admitted to clinicals (pdf) (rev 7/6/15).
How do I get a health careers admission packet?
You can pick up a Health Careers admission packets at any campus:
- Gettysburg Campus - Welcome Center
- Harrisburg Campus - Health Careers Advising Office, Blocker Hall, Room 101 or Welcome Center, Cooper Student Center
- Lancaster Campus - Admissions area, Main Building, Room 218
- Lebanon Campus - Welcome Center, First Floor Lobby, 717-270-6400
- York Campus - Welcome Center
Who can I contact for more information?
Chair, Health and Public Service Department
Lois Schaffer, M.Ed., RT(R), RCI
East Building Room 207
Dental Hygiene Mandatory Application Session
Tuesday December 1, 2015
Harrisburg Campus - Select Medical Health Education Pavilion - 105
Surgical Technology Program Information Session
Monday March 21, 2016
Harrisburg Campus - Blocker Hall 110
Surgical Technology Information Session
Thursday April 14, 2016
Harrisburg Campus - Blocker Hall Room 110