HACC offers over 30 different health career programs (listing of programs & courses with links to information), including nurse aide (CNA), CPR, massage therapy, reflexology, nursing, medical assisting and MORE!
NEW! Medical assisting full-time day certificate (37 credits) program (complete it in only 9 1/2 months!) beginning this fall at the Gettysburg Campus. Clinical applications are now being accepted. Contact an admissions counselor or currently enrolled students can contact Prof. Joel Bacon, Program Director, 717-221-1326.
NEW! ONLINE Wellness and Health Promotion Associate in Applied Science degree beginning this fall.
NOTICE - The Harrisburg Campus Health Careers advisors have been relocated to the PSECU building. Call 780-2498 to verify location and/or hours.
Important information about changes in nursing (RN) clinical admission criteria (pdf) Feb 10, 2016
TEAS information (pdf) April 13, 2016
Links to more information about Health Careers at HACC
- Learn about Health Careers advising (includes who to contact, and other information).
- Learn about Health Career clinical admission criteria.
- Learn about our Massage Therapy program.
- Learn about nurse aide classes.
- Get information on Veterans benefits
- Get information on EMS, EMS Academy, CPR, BLS, ACLS, PALS and Instructor Class.
- Get information on HACC's Education programs.
- Download the Health Careers Catalog (pdf) with career and salary information as well as required courses (updated regularly).
- Download the Admitted Student Profile (pdf) for information about numbers of applicants, GPA and point ranges for students admitted to clinicals (pdf) (updated regularly).
How do I get a health careers admission packet?
You can pick up a Health Careers admission packets at any campus:
- Gettysburg Campus - Welcome Center
- Harrisburg Campus - Blocker Hall, Room 201 or Welcome Center, PSECU Building (during Cooper Construction)
- Lancaster Campus - Admissions area, Main Building, Room 218
- Lebanon Campus - Welcome Center, First Floor Lobby, 717-270-6400
- York Campus - Welcome Center
Who can I contact for more information?
Chair, Health and Public Service Department
Lois Schaffer, M.Ed., RT(R), RCIS
East Building Room 207