e2Campus /HACC's emergency alert system
Please sign up for e2Campus, HACC's free, collegewide alert system.
Signing up for e2Campus is the smart thing to do:
- With e2Campus, you’ll be informed quickly when the College has immediate announcements, such as weather-related closings, delays, cancelations or emergencies.
- The College has no control over the timeliness of announcements released by TV or radio. However, we can ensure that students and employees are notified quickly through e2Campus alerts and the HACC website – the communication methods we do control.
- It is easy to sign up for e2Campus that will send you a text message on your mobile device and/or an email. After you sign up, you’ll receive an email requesting that you validate the number of your mobile device and/or email address after you have registered. You must take this step in order to receive alerts.
If you have Walmart's Straight Talk:
- Email alerts are the recommended option for anyone who has “Straight Talk,” Walmart’s discount mobile service. Straight Talk does not officially participate in e2Campus or any text alert services. This is Walmart’s choice to restrict the service they offer their customers.
- Straight Talk users can try choosing the “Other” carrier setting, which works for most discount carriers that don’t support short code messaging services like e2Campus. It may or may not work for Straight Talk users.
- Until Walmart changes its policy, there’s limited text availability and support for Straight Talk. (Most users simply can’t get the text.)
Please click on the icons on the right for more information about e2Campus.
Where do I login if I already have an account?
Login to e2Campus here!
How do I sign up for e2Campus?
Sign up now! Read and follow these directions.
Where do I find additional information?
See frequently asked questions.
Are you having problems creating an account or logging in?
Get e2Campus support here!
Where do I find weather information?
Get the latest weather information here!