Serving the community of Lebanon for 20 years, HACC Lebanon campus has much to offer.
Come check out what's happening at the Lebanon Campus!HACC - Central Pennsylvania's Community College- offers nearly 200 different programs of study, many of which can be started and/or completed at the Lebanon Campus.
Students at the Lebanon campus also take advantage of:
- Free tutoring and academic skills building workshops
- One-on-one career counseling and academic advising
- On-site and on-line library services
- Job Search Preparation Workshops and Internships Opportunities
- Opportunities for Leaderships and Service through student government, student clubs and volunteerism
- Small classrooms with faculty who care
Transfer agreements with dozens of regional colleges and universities enable students to complete general education coursework locally, saving both time and money. Visit HACC's Transfer Services page for complete details.
A partnership with Alvernia College provides opportunities for students to complete a bachelor's degree in Behavioral Health Studies or Criminal Justice at the Lebanon campus! Anyone interested in learning more about Alvernia's mid-degree programs should call Alvernia's Continuing Studies Division at (610) 796-8228
Call us at (717) 270-4222. We'd love to show you around and share with you all HACC Lebanon Campus has to offer!
HACC Lebanon Campus
735 Cumberland Street
Lebanon, PA 17042
(717) 270-6385 fax
Campus location from Google Maps
Map of Lebanon Campus (pdf)
Google Maps directions from Harrisburg