Locally YOURS, our Lebanon Campus serves more than 950 students from the local area! We hope the information below is helpful in learning more about our campus.
735 Cumberland St., Lebanon, PA 17042
How do you get to the Lebanon Campus?
When is the campus open?
Our campus is open to the public Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. If you would like to talk to someone in our Welcome Center, please review the hours that the Welcome Center is open.
What programs are offered at the Lebanon Campus?
We offer more than 17 associate degree, certificate and diploma programs at our campus – many of which are in high demand. We understand the industries’ needs and provide the programs to help you reach your employment goals. These programs include, but are not limited to:
- Criminal Justice
- Health Care Management
- Humanities, Language and the Arts
- International Studies
- Social Sciences
We encourage you to learn more about the programs by sorting by your subject of interest or by a specific program.
What makes the campus uniquely YOURS?
- We have an ultra-modern learning environment, including smart-classrooms (e.g. using iPads) and campuswide wireless internet access.
- Students never miss a lecture with podcast capabilities.
- We loan computer tablets to students to assist with meeting their needs to access their coursework anytime.
- We are conveniently located in the heart of historic downtown Lebanon and accessible to our surrounding counties.
- Our learning center provides free academic support for more than 50 courses and 500 students each term.
What are the steps to enroll at the campus?
Have you visited our campus to meet our professors or an admissions counselor? We would love to meet you, provide the information to enroll and help you choose the program that best meets your goals!
What types of events are offered at the College?
For a list of upcoming events, please visit our calendar.