How Do I Get Started in a Health Career Program at HACC?
Learn how to get started in a health career program at HACC.
How many programs does HACC offer?
- HACC offers over 30 different health career programs. View our programs offered.
- Download Summary of Health Career Programs at HACC (rev 3/15, pdf), a one-page, printable list of all the programs with the campuses where classes/clinicals are held.
How do I get accepted into the clinical phase of (credit) programs?
- Health career programs at HACC are selective and competitive professional programs.
- Admission to HACC does not guarantee admission to the clinical component of the program. You begin as a pre-clinical student and work closely with your advisor to prepare to apply to the clinical/core component.
- View admission criteria.
- Download the admitted students profile (pdf).
- You must apply for the clinical phase after completing minimum admission criteria. Consult with your advisor.
How do I apply to the college?
How do I register for a non-credit health career program or class at HACC?
- Contact the HACC
Noncredit office nearest you for details: Gettysburg 337-3855
, Harrisburg 780-2414, Lancaster 358-2966,
Lebanon 270-6380, York 801-3250.
- Contact Workforce Healthcare Education, 717-780-1351/1352 for additional information.
- Download FAQ for Noncredit Classes - includes contacts and registration information.