HACC offers over 30 different health career programs (listing of programs & courses with links to information), including nurse aide (CNA), CPR, massage therapy, reflexology, nursing, medical assisting and MORE!
NEW! Medical assisting full-time day certificate (37 credits) program (complete it in only 9 1/2 months!) beginning this fall at the Gettysburg Campus. Clinical applications are now being accepted. Contact an admissions counselor or currently enrolled students can contact Prof. Joel Bacon, Program Director, 717-221-1326.
NEW! ONLINE Wellness and Health Promotion Associate in Applied Science degree beginning this fall.
NOTICE - The Harrisburg Campus Health Careers advisors have been relocated to the PSECU building. Call 780-2498 to verify location and/or hours.
TEAS information for nursing students (pdf) April 13, 2016
Links to more information about Health Careers at HACC
- Learn about Health Careers advising (includes who to contact, and other information).
- Learn about Health Career clinical admission criteria.
- Learn about our Massage Therapy program.
- Learn about nurse aide classes.
- Get information on Veterans benefits
- Get information on EMS, EMS Academy, CPR, BLS, ACLS, PALS and Instructor Class.
- Get information on HACC's Education programs.
- Download the Health Careers Catalog (pdf) with career and salary information as well as required courses (updated regularly).
- Download the Admitted Student Profile (pdf) for information about numbers of applicants, GPA and point ranges for students admitted to clinicals (pdf) (updated regularly).
How do I get a health careers admission packet?
You can pick up a Health Careers admission packets at any campus:
- Gettysburg Campus - Welcome Center
- Harrisburg Campus - Blocker Hall, Room 201 or Welcome Center, PSECU Building (during Cooper Construction)
- Lancaster Campus - Admissions area, Main Building, Room 218
- Lebanon Campus - Welcome Center, First Floor Lobby, 717-270-6400
- York Campus - Welcome Center
Who can I contact for more information?
Chair, Health and Public Service Department
Lois Schaffer, M.Ed., RT(R), RCIS
East Building Room 207
CVT Information Session
Wednesday September 7, 2016
Lancaster Campus Room 208 East Building
Surgical Technology Information Session
Thursday October 20, 2016
Harrisburg Campus, Blocker Hall Room 110
Surgical Technology Program Information Session
Thursday November 10, 2016
Harrisburg Campus - Blocker Hall Room 110