HACC offers over 30 different health career programs (listing of programs & courses with links to information), including nurse aide (CNA), CPR, massage therapy, reflexology, nursing, medical assisting and MORE!
Apply for RN clinicals - link to the Fall 2017 Gettysburg/Harrisburg/Lancaster clinical application (via SurveyMonkey.com) - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/RN_Fall_2017 will close at midnight June 1.
Check out INFORMATION SESSIONS being held this spring!
The Harrisburg Campus Health Careers advisors are now located to the PSECU building. Call 780-2498 to verify location and/or hours.
TEAS information for nursing students (pdf)
Links to more information about Health Careers at HACC
- Learn about Health Careers advising (includes who to contact, and other information).
- Learn about applying for clinicals and view clinical admission criteria (including deadlines, requirements, etc.).
- Learn about our Massage Therapy program.
- Learn about nurse aide classes.
- Get information on Veterans benefits
- Get information on EMS, EMS Academy, CPR, BLS, ACLS, PALS and Instructor Class.
- Get information on HACC's Education programs.
- Download the Health Careers Catalog (pdf) with career and salary information as well as required courses (updated regularly).
- Download the Admitted Student Profile (pdf) for information about numbers of applicants, GPA and point ranges for students admitted to clinicals (pdf) (updated regularly).
How do I get a health careers admission packet?
You can pick up a Health Careers admission packets at any campus:
- Gettysburg Campus - Welcome Center
- Harrisburg Campus - Blocker Hall, Room 201 or Welcome Center, PSECU Building (during Cooper Construction)
- Lancaster Campus - Admissions area, Main Building, Room 218
- Lebanon Campus - Welcome Center, First Floor Lobby, 717-270-6400
- York Campus - Welcome Center
Who can I contact for more information?
Chair, Health and Public Service Department
Lois Schaffer, M.Ed., RT(R), RCIS
East Building Room 207