Paying For School

Can I Get Financial Aid?

How can I Get Financial Aid?

Students who wish to apply for financial aid only need to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).   The FAFSA is free and nothing is charged to submit or process the application.   It is required for state, federal and institutional financial aid. This includes grants, scholarships and government loans.

When do I need to submit my FASFA?

The FAFSA should be filed as soon as possible after January 1 and no later than April 15. We encourage families to file their tax returns early, before completing the FAFSA, and to use the FAFSA IRS Data Retrieval tool to assist them in completing the application. You may still receive grants or loans if you did not file by April 15.

If you are a current HACC student and want to renew your PHEAA Grant, you must complete the FAFSA by May 1.


How do I fill out a FASFA?

File your FAFSA online. Use HACC's campus code, 003273.

Llene su FAFSA en Español.