Use this online tool to
Online resources to help you in
Career Services offers skills workshops. We plan many special events throughout the year. We can meet with you for individual career-counseling appointments. Learn more about Career Services.
I am a HACC student or alumni. What job and internship opportunities are there?
How can I get help planning my career?
- Log on to the Focus Planner Free Major and Career tool.
- View online career resources.
- Download information on the Mentor Network (pdf).
I am a student organization member. How can I schedule a career topic workshop for my organization?
Contact Career Services at your campus to schedule a career topic workshop. We can also develop one to suit your organization's needs.
Workshops can cover a range of topics, including:
- Resume writing
- Effective job searching
- Interviewing skills
I am a HACC alumnus. What career services am I eligible for?
HACC alumni can use any of the services we provide. This includes career counseling and job-search assistance. Contact Career Services at your campus.
How can I help?
HACC needs alumni volunteers. You can help by:
- Becoming a student career shadow volunteer or mentor. Contact Career Services for details.
- Posting jobs and/or internships with your employer
- Getting involved with the HACC Alumni Association