Health Careers Information Sessions
We invite you to attend a health careers information session to learn more about our programs, the admission process, clinicals, and selective admission process.
What do information sessions cover?
An information session typically covers the following things. RSVP is required. Sessions are open to current and potential students.
- Hear from the program faculty and current students
- Get career information
- Learn about the essential qualifications (physical and behavioral)
- Learn about curriculum and expenses
- Find out what to expect in clinicals, including time commitments
- Learn about selective admission criteria, process, point system and class selection
- Get information on background checks, health forms, drug and alcohol screening, and other requirements
When are information sessions? Email RSVP IS REQUIRED as space is limited. Be sure to include your name, HACCid, phone and email address, along with date and time of session you wish to attend.
- Attend a Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS) information session during your first semester at HACC - Preregistration required - email email@example.com - include your name, HACCID, phone number and email address and indicate DMS information session. Space is limited!
- Monday, June 4, 1-3 p.m., Select Medical Room 103.
- Attend a Radiologic Technology (Rad Tech) information session - Preregistration required - email firstname.lastname@example.org is required. Be sure to include your name, HACCID, email address and phone number along with the date/time you plan to attend. These are all held at LANCASTER CAMPUS (map and directions).
- CHECK BACK FOR DATES
- Attend a Nursing information session. Preregistration required.
- Nursing careers
- HACC's programs
- Time commitment
- Essential Qualifications/Background Checks/Health Forms
- Application process
Get answers to all your nursing questions and hear about
|Lancaster Campus Nursing Information Sessions|
Monday, May 14, 2018
Lancaster Main 222
RSVP to Patsy Lavinia - email@example.com - be sure to include your name, HACCID and the date and time you wish to attend.
Monday, June 4, 2018
Lancaster Main 222
|Harrisburg Campus Nursing Information Sessions|
|Check back for dates - nothing currently scheduled.||
RSVP to Aziza Kasmi - firstname.lastname@example.org - be sure to include your name, HACCID, email, telephone, and the date & time you wish to attend.
Who can I contact for more information?