Health Careers Information Sessions
Are you interested in learning about our programs? We invite you to attend a health careers information session. You will learn more about our range of heath career programs.
What do information sessions cover?
An information session covers multiple things. Current and potential students will:
- Hear from the program faculty and current students
- Get career information
- Learn about the essential qualifications. This includes physical and behavioral.
- Learn about curriculum and expenses
- Find out what to expect in clinicals, including time commitments
- Learn about selective admission criteria, process, point system and class selection
- Get information on background checks, health forms, drug and alcohol screening, and other requirements
When are information sessions?
The Summer/Fall 2014 information sessions are:
Medical Sonography (DMS)
- Thursday, September 11, 2 p.m.-4 p.m.
- Monday, October 20, 8 a.m.-10 a.m.
- Tuesday, November 18, 8 a.m.-10 a.m.
Medical Laboratory Technician
- Wednesday, August 25, 7 p.m.-8 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 28, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information. You can also RSVP.
- Wednesday, September 10, 11 a.m.-12 p.m.
- Friday, October 17, 1 p.m.-2 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 12, 3 p.m.-4 p.m.
Health careers campus visit day
All five campuses
- Thursday, August 7 at 6 p.m.
Call (717) 780-1988 for information.
Who can I contact for more information?
Health Careers Office
(717) 780-1988 or 800-222-4222, ext. 211988
Blocker Hall, Room 101
Regular office hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. We are closed on Fridays during the summer.