Health Careers Information Sessions
We invite you to attend a health careers information session to learn more about our programs, the admission process, clinicals, and selective admission process.
What do information sessions cover?
An information session typically covers the following things. RSVP is required. Sessions are open to current and potential students.
- Hear from the program faculty and current students
- Get career information
- Learn about the essential qualifications (physical and behavioral)
- Learn about curriculum and expenses
- Find out what to expect in clinicals, including time commitments
- Learn about selective admission criteria, process, point system and class selection
- Get information on background checks, health forms, drug and alcohol screening, and other requirements
When are information sessions? Email RSVP IS REQUIRED as space is limited. Be sure to include your name, HACCid, phone and email address, along with date and time of session you wish to attend.
Radiologic Technology (Lancaster Campus) - Monday, May 9, 3-4 pm, East 208. Email TLBURKHO@HACC.EDU (using your Hawkmail) to RSVP.
Surgical Technology - Wednesday, May 4, 2-3 p.m., Harrisburg Campus Blocker Hall Rm 110. Contact Kristen Comer, RSVPsurg@hacc.edu, to RSVP.
Who can I contact for more information?