Are you interested in learning about
our programs? We invite you to attend a health careers information session. You
will learn more about our range of heath career programs.
What do information sessions cover?
An information session covers multiple things and RSVP is required. Current and potential students will:
- Hear from the program faculty and current students
- Get career information
- Learn about the essential qualifications. This includes physical and behavioral.
- Learn about curriculum and expenses
- Find out what to expect in clinicals, including time commitments
- Learn about selective admission criteria, process, point system and class selection
- Get information on background checks, health forms, drug and alcohol screening, and other requirements
When are information sessions?
Check back for Spring 2015 information sessions.
Health careers campus visit day
All five campuses
Thursday Dec. 11 - 6 pm
Call (717) 780-1988 for information.
Who can I contact for more information?
Health Careers Office
(717) 780-1988 or 800-222-4222, ext. 211988
Blocker Hall, Room 101
Regular office hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m.