Health Careers Information Sessions
We invite you to attend a health careers information session to learn more about our programs, the admission process, clinicals, and selective admission process.
What do information sessions cover?
An information session typically covers the following things. RSVP is required. Sessions are open to current and potential students.
- Hear from the program faculty and current students
- Get career information
- Learn about the essential qualifications (physical and behavioral)
- Learn about curriculum and expenses
- Find out what to expect in clinicals, including time commitments
- Learn about selective admission criteria, process, point system and class selection
- Get information on background checks, health forms, drug and alcohol screening, and other requirements
When are information sessions? Email RSVP IS REQUIRED as space is limited. Be sure to include your name, HACCid, phone and email address, along with date and time of session you wish to attend. Dental Hygiene - Wed. Oct 14. 9 a.m.; Wed, Oct 21, 6 p.m.; Thurs, Nov 12, 6 p.m.; Tues, Nov 24, 8 a.m. Contact RSVPDHADVISING@hacc.edu to RSVP.
Diagnostic Medical Sonography - Tues, Oct 27, 2:30-4:30 p.m.; Mon, Nov 16, 2:30 pm – 4:30 pm. Contact Christen Comer, email@example.com, to RSVP.
Medical Assisting - Tues, Oct 20, 6-7:30 p.m.; Fri, Nov 13, 1-2:30 p.m. Contact Prof. Joel Bacon, firstname.lastname@example.org, to RSVP.
Surgical Technology - Fri, Nov 6, 1:30-3 p.m. Contact Prof. Amy Kennedy, email@example.com, to RSVP.
Who can I contact for more information?
Health Careers Office
717-780-1988 or 800-222-4222, ext. 211988
Blocker Hall, Room 101
Regular office hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. (closed Fridays during summer months)