Health Careers Information Sessions
We invite you to attend a health careers information session to learn more about our programs, the admission process, clinicals, and selective admission process.
What do information sessions cover?
An information session typically covers the following things. RSVP is required. Sessions are open to current and potential students.
- Hear from the program faculty and current students
- Get career information
- Learn about the essential qualifications (physical and behavioral)
- Learn about curriculum and expenses
- Find out what to expect in clinicals, including time commitments
- Learn about selective admission criteria, process, point system and class selection
- Get information on background checks, health forms, drug and alcohol screening, and other requirements
When are information sessions? Email RSVP IS REQUIRED as space is limited. Be sure to include your name, HACCid, phone and email address, along with date and time of session you wish to attend. Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS) (Harrisburg Campus) - Tues, Feb 16, 2-4 p.m. SMHEP Rm 105; Mon, Mar 14, 1-3 p.m. SMHEP Rm 115, Contact Christen Comer, RSVPDMS@hacc.edu to RSVP.
Radiologic Technology (Lancaster Campus) - Mon, Feb 15, 9-10 am, East 208; Tue, Mar 15, 5-6 pm, East 212; Mon, Apr 11, noon-1 pm, East 208; Mon, May 9, 3-4 pm, East 208. Email TLBURKHO@HACC.EDU (using your Hawkmail) to RSVP.
Who can I contact for more information?Please contact an Admissions Counselor, by phone at 800-ABC-HACC, or by email at email@example.com