Health Careers Information Sessions
We invite you to attend a health careers information session to learn more about our programs, the admission process, clinicals, and selective admission process.
What do information sessions cover?
An information session typically covers the following things. RSVP is required. Sessions are open to current and potential students.
- Hear from the program faculty and current students
- Get career information
- Learn about the essential qualifications (physical and behavioral)
- Learn about curriculum and expenses
- Find out what to expect in clinicals, including time commitments
- Learn about selective admission criteria, process, point system and class selection
- Get information on background checks, health forms, drug and alcohol screening, and other requirements
When are information sessions? Email RSVP IS REQUIRED as space is limited. Be sure to include your name, HACCid, phone and email address, along with date and time of session you wish to attend.
- Attend a Cardiovascular Technology (CVT) information session held in LANCASTER CAMPUS East Building - open to everyone and required for anyone planning to apply for CVT clinicals (invasive or sonography) during 2018. Monday March 26, 3:30-4:30 p.m., East building room 213; Monday, April 9, 8-9 a.m., East building room 208. RSVP to Tami Burkholder, firstname.lastname@example.org, and include the information session date, your name, HACCID, phone number and email address and indicate which program you plan to apply to.
- Attend a dental hygiene program mandatory information session held in the Select Medical Health Education Pavilion (SM), Harrisburg Campus. NEW date for 2018 clinical applicants March 7, 8 am, Select Medical Room 105 - RSVPDHadvising@hacc.edu Include your name, HACC ID, email address and phone number.
- Attend a Diagnostic Medical Sonography (DMS) information session during your first semester at HACC - Preregistration required - email email@example.com - include your name, HACCID, phone number and email address and indicate DMS information session. Space is limited!
- Wednesday, March 7, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Select Medical Room 103
- Thursday, April 5, 2-4 p.m., Select Medical Room 103
- Wednesday, May 2, 11 a.m.-1 p.m., Select Medical Room 103
- Monday, June 4, 1-3 p.m., Select Medical Room 103.
- Attend a Radiologic Technology (Rad Tech) information session - Preregistration required - email firstname.lastname@example.org is required. Be sure to include your name, HACCID, email address and phone number along with the date/time you plan to attend. These are all held at LANCASTER CAMPUS (map and directions).
- Feb 26, 2018, 1-2 p.m., East 320
- Mar 19, 2018, 5-6 p.m., East 213
- Apr 4, 2018, 11 a.m. - noon, East 208
- Apr 25, 2018, 4-5 p.m., East 213
- May 1, 2018, 9-10 a.m., East 20
- Attend a Surgical Technology Information Session held on the HARRISBURG CAMPUS during your first semester at HACC - RSVP required. Email email@example.com - include your name, HACCID, phone number and email address. Spring 2018 (in Harrisburg) -
- Thur, Feb 22, 3-4 p.m. (Blocker Hall 110)
- Tue, Mar 13, 1-2 p.m. (Blocker Hall 110)
- Mon, Apr 16, 2-3 p.m. (Select Medical 105)
|Lancaster Campus Nursing Information Sessions
Monday, May 14, 2018
Lancaster Main 222
RSVP to Patsy Lavinia - firstname.lastname@example.org - be sure to include your name, HACCID and the date and time you wish to attend.
Monday, June 4, 2018
Lancaster Main 222
|Harrisburg Campus Nursing Information Sessions
|Tuesday, April 24
||Select Medical Room 211
RSVP to Aziza Kasmi - email@example.com - be sure to include your name, HACCID, email, telephone, and the date & time you wish to attend.
Who can I contact for more information?
Please contact an Admissions Counselor, by phone at 800-ABC-HACC, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org