Adult Education & GED
The Adult Education Pathways (AEP) department promotes self-sustainability. It does this by providing preparation classes. These classes can lead to employment, higher education or training. Learn more about adult education and GED.
What Are the Classes?
AEP offers classes in:
- English as a second language for work and community
- GED preparation in English or Spanish
- Basic computer skills
- Introduction to Microsoft Word and the Internet
- College and career readiness
Who Are the Adult Education Pathways Staff & Instructors?
- Robin S. Paulison, Director, Adult Education Pathways, email@example.com
- Yen Le, Student Affairs Specialist, Adult Education Pathways, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heather Campbell, Coordinator, Adult Basic &Secondary Education and GED Preparation, email@example.com
- Angela Cole, Coordinator, Adult Basic & Secondary Education and GED Preparation, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Melinda Fraker de Fonte, Coordinator, English as a Second Language, email@example.com
Download a complete Instructor contact list (pdf).