Adult Education Pathways
HACC's Adult Education Pathways Department (AEP) offers a variety of options to help students:
- Transition to college credit and training programs
- Enter and retain employment
- Improve self-sustainability
What are the classes?
AEP offers classes in the following areas:
- Foundational skills in basic reading, writing and math
- GED Preparation in English or Spanish
- English as a Second Language
- Professional development for early childhood educators
- Career exploration and work readiness
- College readiness
- Basic computer skills
- Life skills
Who are the Adult Education Pathways staff and instructors?
- Angela Cole, Coordinator, 717-780-1917, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Crystal Rayzer, Coordinator, 717-780-2315
- Melinda Fraker de Fonte, 717-780-2577, email@example.com
- Melissa Nagengast, Coordinator, 717-780-1931, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Heather Campbell, 717-780-2650, email@example.com
Download a complete Instructor contact list (pdf).