Learn more about noncredit classes for professional development, job training and personal enrichment.
What is the schedule for noncredit classes?
When can I access the schedule?
You can access the Summer 2015 schedule in April.
Where can I get more information on classes?
HACC's Workforce Development Division has training available designed specifically for both individuals and corporations. Whether you are looking to improve your skills, or improve the skills of your workforce, check out our offerings. Corporations with specific training needs should contact the Team member listed in the Program Documents below.
Thank you for considering HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College, for all of your training needs.
- Arts, Crafts, & Music (pdf)
- Automotive Technology & Repair (pdf)
- Building Construction Technology (pdf)
- Business & Management (pdf)
- CDL / Transportation & Logistics (pdf)
- Computer Aided Drafting (pdf)
- Computer Applications (pdf)
- Computer Applications - Microsoft Certification Track (pdf)
- Healthcare Education (web page)
- Healthcare Education - Act 31 Training (pdf)
- IT Certification (pdf)
- Lifeguarding and Water Safety Instructor Training (pdf)
- Money Matters (pdf)
- Swim for Fitness (pdf)
- Welding & Industrial Automation (pdf)
Where can I get more information about noncredit classes?