Learn more about noncredit classes for professional development, job training and personal enrichment.
What Is the Schedule for Noncredit Classes?
When Can I Access the Schedule?
You can access the Winter/Spring 2015 schedule in December.
Where Can I Get More Information on Classes?
HACC has developed some programs to assist businesses. These programs help incorporate new technologies or systems-management procedures. They improve employee well-being, upgrade employee skills or provide training for new employees.
- Adobe Photoshop (pdf)
- Automotive Technology & Repair (pdf)
- Building Construction Technology (pdf)
- Business & Management (pdf)
- CDL / Transportation & Logistics (pdf)
- Computer Aided Drafting (pdf)
- Computer Applications (pdf)
- Healthcare Education (web page)
- IT Certification (pdf)
- Lifeguarding (pdf)
- Money Matters (pdf)
- Personal Enrichment (Online Course)
- Swim for fitness (pdf)
- How to Find a Class (pdf)
- Welding & Industrial Automation (pdf)
Where can I get more information about Noncredit classes?