Workforce Development and Continuing Education Courses
Learn more about classes for professional development, job training and personal enrichment.
What is the schedule for Workforce classes?
When can I access the schedule?
You can access the Fall 2015 course offerings July 1.
Where can I get more information on classes?
You can Browse all of our current classes.
HACC's Workforce Development and Continuing Education Division has training available designed specifically for both individuals and corporations. Whether you are looking to improve your skills, or improve the skills of your workforce, check out our offerings. Corporations with specific training needs should contact the Team member listed in the Program Documents below.
Thank you for considering HACC, Central Pennsylvania's Community College, for all of your training needs.
- Automotive Technology & Repair (pdf)
- CDL / Transportation & Logistics (Warehouse and Forklift) (pdf)
- Computer Aided Drafting and Machining (pdf)
- Computer Training-Microsoft Office Computer Applications (pdf)
- Computer Training-Microsoft Office Excel MOS Certification (pdf)
- Computer Training-CompTIA IT Certification (pdf)
- Electronics (pdf)
- Environmental Science (pdf)
- General Interest (pdf)
- Geology (pdf)
- Industrial Automation (pdf)
- Healthcare Education (web page)
- Healthcare Education - Act 31 Training (pdf)
- Money Matters (pdf)
- Sports, Fitness, and Recreation (pdf)
- Welding (pdf)
Where can I get more information about Workforce classes?