HACC alumni are welcome to return to campus and use HACC's services and facilities. Through the HACC Alumni Association, you can purchase an Alumni College Card for $25 for an annual membership.
The card comes with these benefits:
- 15-percent discount on clothing and gift items at all HACC bookstores
- Library book-checking privileges, including inter-library loan access between HACC campus libraries
- Access to Career Services programs and events, including HACC's online job search service, College Central Network
- Discounts on events held at various HACC campuses, including programs held at the Rose Lehrman Arts Center
- Use of the gym, tennis courts and swimming pool at the J.W. Evans Physical Education Center at HACC’s Harrisburg Campus and the exercise facilities at HACC’s Lancaster Campus
- A $5 discount off a one-hour Swedish massage at HACC's Massage Therapy Studio
- 10-percent discount (excluding alcohol) on your bill at Bricco, Harrisburg's premier restaurant, and its nearby bakery Ciao!
- 10-percent discount on products and services provided by Eagle Secure Solutions, a computer consulting firm in Lebanon. The discount includes the purchase of desktop and laptop computers
- Insurance discounts available through Advanced Insurance Solutions (AIS), a company owned by alumni. Request a quote by visiting Advanced Insurance Solutions' dedicated website or call AIS at 800-GOOD-ADVICE.
- TransUnion SmartMove 20 percent discount: an online tenant screening service that allows renters to submit all necessary information to property owners in a safe and secure manner. It can be used by tenants or property owners and has no impact on credit score. Discount code: HACCsave20.