Learn about the Massage Therapist program -Harrisburg and York campuses.
What is the goal of HACC's Massage Therapist program?
The HACC Massage Therapy program is a school member of the American Massage Therapy Association ( AMTA) and Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals ( ABMP). We follow both organizations' codes of ethics.
The National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork approved our curriculum. Our graduates can sit for:
- The National Certification Exam for Therapeutic Massage ( NCETM )
- The Massage and Bodywork Licensing Exam ( MBLEx )
How long are classes? When are they held?
The Massage Therapy program is 900 hours. Tuition is $11,800.
Classes begin in January, March, July, and September.
Graduates can apply 30 credits towards Associate in Health Science degree.
Where can I find more information?
- See what our graduates are saying.
- Learn about Massage Therapist Continuing Education (pdf, rev 7/29/14).
- View our Massage Therapy Program Presentation (pdf).
How do I book student studio appointments?
Who do I contact for more information?
Nina Kottcamp, NCBTMB, LMT (MSG003911)