The Test Center at HACC offers testing services to HACC students and to the Central Pennsylvania community.
These services are available at all campuses:
- HACC Academic Make-up Exams
- Placement Testing
- Testing and Proctoring for online students
- Proctoring Services (Non-HACC)
Guidelines for testing:
- All testing candidates must provide valid photo ID.
- No cell phones are permitted to be turned on while in the Test Center.
- To make the testing environment appropriate for test-taking, the college's student disciplinary policy will be applied to any disruptive students. Therefore, disruptive students will be asked to leave, and their testing privileges with the Office for Academic Success may be revoked.
- No children are permitted in the Test Center.
The College Level Examination Program (CLEP) gives students the opportunity to receive college credit for you already know by earning qualifying scores on any of 33 examinations. For detailed information about the CLEP program, visit the College Board website at www.collegeboard.org/clep/ . HACC is an open CLEP test center at some HACC campuses, which provides testing to anyone who registers properly, including military personnel. To reserve a testing session or for more information contact your local campus.