Career Services Events
Learn about upcoming events at HACC campuses.
- Fall events to be announced.
Fall Job Fair - Thurs., Sept. 8, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., In the Quad on campus, under the tents! Over 30 employers will be on campus to offer students information about part time, full time, internship and seasonal positions. View a list of employers at www.collegecentral.com/hacc. Open to all students, alumni, and community members.
Career Day: Wed., Oct. 5, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m., In the Quad on campus, under the tents!
Human Services / Education Transfer Fair: Thurs., Oct. 20, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m., Select Medical Building, 2nd floor lobby. Meet with 4 year college and university transfer representatives to learn about their Human Services, Social Work, and Education programs. Open to all students.
PASSHE Transfer Fair: Wed., Nov.. 9, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., Lobby of Blocker & Whitaker Halls. Meet with 4 year college and university transfer representatives from the PA State System of Higher Education to learn about their programs and transfer information. Open to all students.
Lancaster Campus Events/Workshops Schedule:
- Lancaster Campus Main 221 Newsletter (October-December)
- Career Services - On The Go! Learn how Career Services can help you start "Exploring, Discovering, and Connecting!" All sessions are in the East Lobby. Flyer (pdf)
- Wednesday, Oct. 19 - 5-6 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 20 - 9-10 a.m.
- Resume Writing Workshop - Get help designing an effective resume or get answers to your resume questions. All sessions are held in Main 305. Flyer (pdf)
- Wednesday, Nov. 16 - Noon -1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 16 - 5-6 p.m.
- Preparing for the Interview Workshop - Learn what employers are looking for, how to relax, develop an effective job search strategy, and more! All sessions are held in Main 305. Flyer (pdf)
- Tuesday, Oct. 25 - 5 -6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 9 - 5-6 p.m.
Special Event: Health Careers Event ~ Alternate Pathways: Major and Career Options for Nursing - Tuesday, November 15th at 12-1:30 p.m. or 6-7:30 p.m. in Main Building, Room 222. Join us for a workshop on discovering alternative majors and careers for Nursing. "Light meal" will be provided. Preregistration is REQUIRED! Please call 358-2290 to register.
- PASSHE/Dual Admission Partner Schools Transfer Fair - Wednesday, November 9th from 10-1 p.m. in East Building, Room 203. List of schools attending:
- Albright College
- Bloomsburg University
- Delaware Valley College
- Eastern Mennonite University at Lancaster
- Eastern University
- Elizabethtown College - Lancaster
- Lebanon Valley College
- Millersville University
- Peirce College
- Penn State University - Harrisburg
- Shippensburg University
- Susquehanna University
- Temple University
- West Chester University
- Schedule of Events TBA