Career Services Events
Learn about upcoming events at HACC campuses.
- Fall events to be announced.
Fall Job Fair - Thurs., Sept. 8, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., In the Quad on campus, under the tents! Over 30 employers will be on campus to offer students information about part time, full time, internship and seasonal positions. View a list of employers at www.collegecentral.com/hacc. Open to all students, alumni, and community members.
Career Day: Wed., Oct. 5, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m., In the Quad on campus, under the tents!
Human Services / Education Transfer Fair: Thurs., Oct. 20, 1 p.m. - 5 p.m., Select Medical Building, 2nd floor lobby. Meet with 4 year college and university transfer representatives to learn about their Human Services, Social Work, and Education programs. Open to all students.
PASSHE Transfer Fair: Wed., Nov.. 9, 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., Lobby of Blocker & Whitaker Halls. Meet with 4 year college and university transfer representatives from the PA State System of Higher Education to learn about their programs and transfer information. Open to all students.
Lancaster Campus Events/Workshops Schedule:
- Career Services - On The Go! Learn how Career Services can help you start "Exploring, Discovering, and Connecting!" All sessions are in the East Lobby. Flyer (pdf)
- Wednesday, Aug. 31 - 10-11 a.m.
- Thursday, Sept. 1 - 9:30-10:30 a.m.
- Wednesday, Sept. 7 - Noon-1 p.m.
- Tuesday, Sept. 13 - 1:30 -2:30 p.m.
- Thursday, September 15 - 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Monday, Oct. 3 - 11 a.m.-Noon
- Wednesday, Oct. 12 - Noon-1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Oct. 19 - 5-6 p.m.
- Thursday, Oct. 20 - 9-10 a.m.
- Resume Writing Workshop - Get help designing an effective resume or get answers to your resume questions. All sessions are held in Main 305. Flyer (pdf)
- Thursday, Oct. 6 - 4:30-5:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, Oct. 18 - 5 -6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 16 - Noon -1 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 16 - 5-6 p.m.
- Preparing for the Interview Workshop - Learn what employers are looking for, how to relax, develop an effective job search strategy, and more! All sessions are held in Main 305. Flyer (pdf)
- Tuesday, Oct. 25 - 5 -6 p.m.
- Wednesday, Nov. 9 - 5-6 p.m.
Lancaster Career Services announces September fall career event...Wednesday, September 21 in East 203. Time to be determined. Topic will be:
- Personal Branding: Be Memorable for the Right Reason! This workshop will present information explaining personal branding and how to strengthen it based on a job seeker's audience.
- How to successfully manage the social media platforms Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Panel Q&A with local recruiters about personal branding and what they look for when hiring new employees.