Career Services Events
Learn about upcoming events at HACC campuses.
- Other events to be announced.
- Toasties Sustainable Table, Thurs, April 14, 11 a.m
- Spring Job Fair, Wednesday, April 19, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m., Outside under the tents! Over 30 employers will be attending to recruit for all kinds of employment opportunities - FT, PT, Internship and seasonal summer employment! Dress for success and bring your resume!
- Graduation Fair, Tuesday, April 25, 10 a.m. - 1 p.m. @ Overholt Bookstore
Congratulations to our upcoming Spring and Summer 2017 graduates! Career Services and other HACC Service offices will be on-site to talk about opportunities we have available as a new HACC alum!
Lancaster Campus Events/Workshops Schedule:
Lancaster Campus Main 221 Newsletter. (March-May pdf).
- Lancaster Campus Student/Alumni Networking Dinner - Thursday, April 20 @ 5:30 p.m. in East 203. This event is open to all Lancaster Campus students! Come meet and interact with successful alumni who are now leaders in business and the community. Registration is required. REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED! See flyer (pdf).
- Resume Writing Workshop (pdf) - Get help designing an effective resume or get answers to your resume questions. Please see below for details.
Thursday, April 20: noon-1 p.m. – Main 309
- Preparing for the Interview Workshop (pdf) - Learn what employers are looking for, how to relax, develop an effective job search strategy, and more! All sessions are held in Main 305.
Thursday, April 13: 5-6 p.m.
Tuesday, April 18: noon-1 p.m.
Drop In Resume' Review Days (pdf) - Your resume is your first impression to prospective employers, so it's crucial to make sure it's a good one! Stop in Main 221 during these day/time's if you would like your resume reviewed.
- Monday, April 24: 3:30-6 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 25: 2-4 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 26: 12-3 p.m.
- Thursday, April 27: 11-1 p.m.
- Friday, April 28: 9:30-12:30 p.m.
- Career Services on Tour: Bayer Pharmaceutical - Wed. April 19, Noon - 1:30 p.m.
Register via email by Friday, April 14 to Wendy Gillman email@example.com
Include your Name, HACC ID # and Major. Questions? Call Wendy at 717-358-2849