Career Services Events
Learn about upcoming events at HACC campuses.
- March 31: 11 a.m. - 1 p.m., Job & Transfer Fair, The Hub
- On-Campus Employer Recruitment - Mondays and Thursday, 10 a.m.- 2 p.m., Cooper Student Center Cafe
- February 4,9, 18, & 25 Business Speakers Series, Blocker 214, Noon - 1 p.m.
- February 24: Visit Shippensburg University; Please pre-register in Cooper 215
- March 4, PA State Civil Service Commission, 11 a.m. - Noon, Cooper Student Center, RM 101
- March 17 & !8: Ties 4 Guys & Professional Goods for the Girls! Cooper Student Center Lobby
- March 25: Spring Job Fair, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m., Cooper Student Center Cafe, Job Search tips and more! Cooper 215, 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Students: Click here for Participating Employers Employers: Click here to register.
Midtown Trade & Technology Center:
- February 26: Engineering Career Day, 9 a.m. Registration in MID 2 Cafe>
- April 23: Spring Student Symposium, Noon - 7 p.m., MID 2, Room 206
- April 23: Graduation Reception, 7 p.m., Immediately following the symposium, MID 2, LinkedIn 206
- April 30, Midtown Technology Job & Transfer Fair, 1 - 5 p.m., MID 2 (exact location TBD)
- Spring 2015 Career and Transfer Services--Download Career and Transfer Workshop/Event Schedule (Cafe), Career Services & Transfer Services Newsletter (March-April-May) pdf.
- 15th Annual Spring Job Fair--March 18 and 19, 10-1 p.m., East Building, Room 203. If you are an employer wanting to attend our Job Fair, please call 717-358-2290. There are different employers each day.
- Tips for Making the Most of the 15th Annual "Partnering for Success" Spring Job Fair.
- FREE Workshops each day:
- Wednesday, March 18 - 11-12 p.m. in East 208 - "An Introduction to Careers in PA Government" sponsored by Bureau of Employment Services
- Thursday, March 19 - 11-12 p.m. in East 208 - "An Introduction to Job Gateway, the state's premier job-matching system connecting PA job seekers and employers" sponsored by PA Department of Labor & Industry.
- Employers attending March 18 (pdf)
- Employers attending March 19 (pdf)
- April 8: "In Real Life", Professionalism Series Workshop, 10-11:30 a.m., Multi-purpose Room.
- We have no current scheduled events.