ER and IEP High School Documentation
- Reports must be written during the student’s sophomore, junior, or senior year.
- Aptitude testing information stating the specific test (Wechsler, Stanford…) and specific disability that qualifies the student as a disabled student. For example, this student meets the diagnostic criteria to be identified as learning disabled in the area(s) of mathematics, reading, written language, etc…according to the Pennsylvania State Special Education regulations.
- Standardized achievement testing (Woodcock Johnson Psychoeducational Battery, WRAT, KTEA, PIAT…) administered in the student’s sophomore, junior, or senior year.
- Describe the limits the disability imposes, especially the impact of the disability on a major life activity in an educational setting.
- State the specific recommendations for academic adjustments/accommodations.
A psychological evaluation administered within the past three years is preferred. If a current psychological evaluation is received by HACC, an ER/IEP is not necessary.
*All documentation is maintained confidential.
**Student: Please provide name, address, and telephone number so that we may contact you after documentation has been reviewed.