Global education serves all HACC campuses. Learn about global education at HACC.
What does Global Education do?
The Global Education Office provides:
- Study abroad programs (faculty-led, semesters abroad and global service-learning)
- International education institutional partnerships
- International recruiting and admissions
- International students and scholar services
- Intercultural and diversity curricular initiatives
How can I contact the Global Education Office?
The Global Education Office is located on the Harrisburg Campus, Cooper 101A.
You can reach the office by calling (717) 780-1100 or faxing (717) 780-2436.
Who is on the Global Education's staff?
The Center for Global Education's Spring 2014 staff and student staff are:
- Jennifer Daley, Coordinator —International Student Services —email@example.com
- Nancy Hile, Coordinator —Study Abroad —firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jill Matolyak, Coordinator — International Student Admissions —email@example.com
The Summer 2014 student staff are:
- Maria Anosova, Office Assistant
- Katie Barnett, Office Assistant
- Megan Burleson, Office Assistant
- Vicky Lennerz, Office Assistant
How can I find out more?