Global education serves all HACC campuses. Learn
about global education at HACC.
What does Global Education do?
The Global Education Office provides:
- Study abroad programs (faculty-led, semesters abroad and global service-learning)
- International education institutional partnerships
- International recruiting and admissions
- International students and scholar services
- Intercultural and diversity curricular initiatives
How can I contact the Global Education Office?
The Global Education Office is located on the Harrisburg Campus, Cooper 101A.
You can reach the office by calling 717-780-1100 or faxing 717-780-2436.
Who is on the Global Education's staff?
The Center for Global Education's Spring 2014 staff and student staff are:
- Jennifer Daley, Coordinator - International Student Services - email@example.com
- Nancy Hile, Coordinator —Study Abroad - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jill Matolyak, Coordinator - International Student Admissions - email@example.com
- Cris Quade, Admin. Support - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Spring 2015 student staff are:
- Starson Audate, Office Assistant
- Anna Behle, Office Assistant
- Dashane Knowles, Office Assistant
How can I find out more?