Global education serves all HACC campuses. Learn
about global education at HACC.
What does Global Education do?
The Global Education Office provides:
- Study abroad programs (short-term faculty-led and global service-learning)
- International education institutional partnerships
- International recruiting and admissions
- International students and scholar services
- Intercultural and diversity curricular initiatives
How can I contact the Global Education Office?
The Global Education Office is currently located in the PSECU building near the main entrance of HACC's Harrisburg Campus, third floor, room 307.
You can reach the office by calling 717.780.1100 or fax 717.780.2436.
Who is on the Global Education's staff?
The Center for Global Education's staff are:
- Jennifer Daley, Coordinator - International Student Services - email@example.com
- Nancy Hile, Coordinator - Study Abroad - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jill Matolyak, Coordinator - International Student Admissions - email@example.com
- Cris Quade, Admin. Support - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Spring 2016 student staff are:
- Precious Anyadike, Office Assistant
- Peter Selib, Office Assistant
How can I find out more?
Visit http://www.facebook.com/HACCGlobal, email the appropriate staff member using the email links above, call 717-780-1100.