Harrisburg Campus (Pollock Childcare Center):
U-GRO Learning Centers manages HACC’s Grace M. Pollock Early Childhood Education and Child Care Center at the Harrisburg Campus. They provide care for infant through pre-school children of students, staff, and community members. Affordable care is available from 6:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Special pricing is available for students. Contact U-GRO directly at 717-780-2581 for more information.
|5 or 4 Days||3 Days||2 Days||Half Time||Extra Day|
To 10 hours/day
|To 4.5 hours/day||To 10 hours|
|Grade School||Summer Program|
|Before and After||Half Time (4.5 hrs)||Before and After||Before or After|
The prices on the right are student discount prices, which reflect a 15% discount from the regular rates
U-GRO Learning Centers is located on the Lancaster Campus of HACC and provides care for children of students and community members. Affordable care is provided from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday for infant through pre-school age children. Contact U-GRO directly at 717-399-3088 for more information.
5 or 4 Days
5 or 4 Days
|3 Days||2 Days|
|To 9.5 hours/day||To 4.5 hours/day||To 9.5 hours/day|
Toddler (1, 2y)
- For a complete description of Tuition and other policies, please refer to the Parent Handbook or at www.u-gro.com.
- Weekly tuition is due on Friday before the upcoming week of service. Tuition may be paid monthly at a discount, on or before the 25th of the preceding month of service.
- Enrollment is secured with a non-refundable fee.
- Families are required to provide one week written advance notice of withdrawal from program.
- Programming and snacks are included.