HACC Students

Transfer Agreements

Transfer Agreements

HACC works with many institutions to ensure successful student transfers. We have a variety of agreements with several colleges. Learn about these agreements.


What is dual-admission agreement?

A dual-admission agreement is a cooperative partnership between HACC and a four-year college or university. It is for students interested in pursuing a bachelor degree.

This agreement will:

  • Facilitate your admission process
  • Transfer your associate degree credits into a bachelor degree program
  • Help ensure you do not lose any time or money

There are ways to ensure you do not lose any money or time when you transfer. You must:

  • Maintain the required academic standard
  • Follow the requirements of your desired transfer program

There are 15 colleges and universities you can choose from for a dual-admission agreement. Download Dual Admission Information (pdf) for more information on dual admissions. 


What is an articulation agreement?

Articulation agreements are the next level of agreement. They are for students who complete an Associate's Degree at HACC.

This agreement will get you admitted into an institution with a program that is parallel to your HACC program.

Your transfer major may require a higher GPA than the college's admission requirements.


What is a transfer agreement?

A transfer agreement is the third level of agreement.

This agreement will provide you with transfer details to ensure an efficient transfer.


How can I learn more about agreements?

Download Admission Agreements (pdf).