HACC Students

Transcript Request

You can request a transcript of your permanent academic record. Learn about requesting your transcript.


How do I obtain my official transcript?

You may choose from any of the following delivery methods. There is a $6 processing fee per request.

  • Electronic (eTranscript)
  • Mail
    • Official, paper copy is mailed from HACC to the address provided

    • Attachments may be included. You must  submit a HACC transcript request form (pdf) to your campus Welcome Center and include any necessary attachments with the form that you submit.

  • Pick-up at HACC

    • May take up to 48 hours for processing, so if you need the official transcript immediately, you must complete a paper transcript request form at your Campus Welcome Center.
    • Pick up between the hours of Monday - Thursday  8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Friday 9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. in TL 105
    • Must present photo identification


How do I obtain my unofficial transcript?

Print your unofficial transcript online.

If you do not know your login credentials, you will need to obtain them.


How do I obtain more information?
View the frequently asked questions page.


Who can I contact for more information?

Contact the Office of the Registrar or email at transcriptrequest@hacc.edu