Law Enforcement Training
View our 2022 Law Enforcement Training Calendar here! (pdf)
View our Permission to Bill - Law Enforcement. (pdf)
The courses below are offered at the Senator Jeffrey E. Piccola Law Enforcement Complex, located at the Harrisburg Campus, or other contracted locations.
When viewing the course, please pay special attention to the suffixes after the course titles as they will indicate who the course was designed for.
The suffixes legend is as follows:
What programs does the Law Enforcement Training Unit offer?
- Civilian Firearms Training (CF)
- Basic Pennsylvania Law for Handgun Ownership, Use and Liability (2-hr Online) $30Basic Handgun Marksmanship and Safety for Civilians (2-hr Online) $30
- Basic Handgun Marksmanship and Safety for Civilians (3-hr In-Person Range) $150 or $180 w/gun rental
- Personal Pistol Trainer
- Must be at least 21 years old to register
- Individual - $75 for the first hour (additional hours are $50/hr, max of two additional hours)
- Couple/two students - $125 for the first hour (additional hours are $100/hr, max of two additional hours)
- Continuing Law Enforcement Education (MIST) Mandatory and Electives (LE)
- Municipal Police Academy/Act 120 (Full and Part-time) (LE)
- Security Training (ST)
- APEX OFFICER® Virtual Reality Training Simulator (NEW OFFERING)
- Custom Qualification for Firearms (NEW OFFERING) $200/Student
- Expandable Baton Training (Act 235 certified students only) $100
- Firearm Competency Evaluation (NEW OFFERING) $225/Student
- Laser Shot® Mobile Training Simulator
- Lethal Weapons Training/Act 235
- Practical and Tactical Handcuffing (PATH) $100
- Oleoresin Capsicum Aerosol Training (OCAT) $100
How can I receive more information on Law Enforcement training programs at HACC?
- Call 717-780-2562 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our Welcome Center at 717-780-2414
- Registration and Permission to Bill Form (pdf)
Schedule Code Details
Campus Key (Cmp): C=Lancaster, D=Lebanon, G=Gettysburg, V=Virtual, W=Harrisburg, Y=York
Days Key: M=Monday, T=Tuesday, W=Wednesday, R=Thursday, F=Friday, S=Saturday, U=Sunday