Law Enforcement Training
View our 2023 Law Enforcement Training Calendar here! (pdf)
View our Permission to Bill - Law Enforcement. (pdf)
The courses below are offered at the Senator Jeffrey E. Piccola Law Enforcement Complex, located at the Harrisburg Campus, or other contracted locations.
When viewing the course, please pay special attention to the suffixes after the course titles as they will indicate who the course was designed for.
The suffixes legend is as follows:
LE-Law Enforcement, ST-Security Officer Training, CF-Civilian Firearm Training, FRI-Facility Rental Information
What programs does the Law Enforcement Training Unit offer?
- Civilian Firearms Training (CF)
- Basic Pennsylvania Law for Handgun Ownership, Use and Liability (2-hr Online) $30Basic Handgun Marksmanship and Safety for Civilians (2-hr Online) $30
- Basic Handgun Marksmanship and Safety for Civilians (3-hr In-Person Range) $150 or $180 w/gun rental
- Introduction to the Modern Sporting Rifle - New Offering for 2023!
- Ladies Only Firearm Training (LOFT) - New Offering for 2023!
- Personal Pistol Trainer
- Must be at least 21 years old to register
- Individual - $80 for the first hour (additional hours are $55/hr, max of two additional hours)
- Couple/two students - $135 for the first hour (additional hours are $110/hr, max of two additional hours)
- Continuing Law Enforcement Education (MIST) Mandatory and Electives (LE)
- Municipal Police Academy/Act 120 (Full and Part-time) (LE)
- Security Training (ST)
- APEX OFFICER® Virtual Reality Training Simulator (NEW OFFERING)
- Custom Qualification for Firearms (NEW OFFERING) $200/Student
- Expandable Baton Training (Act 235 certified students only) $100
- Firearm Competency Evaluation (NEW OFFERING) $225/Student
- Laser Shot® Mobile Training Simulator
- Lethal Weapons Training/Act 235
- Practical and Tactical Handcuffing (PATH) $100
- Oleoresin Capsicum Aerosol Training (OCAT) $100
- Spanish for Law Enforcement (100% online)
How can I receive more information on Law Enforcement training programs at HACC?
- Call 717-780-2593 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call our Welcome Center at 717-780-2414
Schedule Code Details
Campus Key (Cmp): C=Lancaster, D=Lebanon, G=Gettysburg, V=Virtual, W=Harrisburg, Y=York
Days Key: M=Monday, T=Tuesday, W=Wednesday, R=Thursday, F=Friday, S=Saturday, U=Sunday