Fire Management Training Programs
- ICS 300 – Intermediate ICS
This 24-hour course builds on the ICS principles presented in both the ICS 100 and 200 Programs and focuses on ICS principles for expanding and complex incidents.
- ICS 400- Advanced ICS
In this 16-hour course students will learn the knowledge and skills to function in the Incident Command System on large scale, major incidents.
- NFA-NIMS Incident Command System for the Fire Service (PSFA-NIMS: ICS)
This 16-hour course focuses on the basic concepts of emergency management, and deals with a system by which these concepts can be applied to a wide variety of emergency incidents.
- Strategy & Tactics for Initial Company Operations (STICO)
This 16-hour course is designed for newly appointed company officers, acting company officers and those who are in the process of becoming a company officer.
- Fire Officer I: Traditional Certification Course (48 hours)
This 48-hour program is designed to provide current and aspiring officers and officer candidates from career, volunteer, federal, and combination fire service organizations with an educationally sound, objective-based course of instruction based on NFPA 1021- Standard for Fire Officer Professional Qualifications, Chapter 4, 2009 edition.
- Fire Officer II- Traditional Certification Course (48 hours)
This 48-hour program was designed as a sequel to the Fire Officer I course. It expounds upon the administrative and operational readiness challenges that a mid-level supervisor (company officer/commander/captain) encounters on a daily basis. Fire Officer II provides current and aspiring officers and officer candidates from career, volunteer, federal, and combination fire service organizations with an educationally sound, objective-based course of instruction.
- NFPA 1041 Fire Instructor I: Educational Methodology for Local Level Instructors (PSFA-EMLL)
This 40-hour course teaches the firefighter about adult learning, teaching techniques, preparation of instructional objectives and development of lesson plans to meet those objectives.
- NFPA 1041 Fire Instructor II
This 32-hour course is designed to prepare students for certification at the Fire Instructor II level in accordance with the Job Performance Requirements of NFPA 1041
- Fire Inspector I Program
The objective of this course is to provide students with an in-depth review of the skills attendant to the duties of a Fire Inspector I job performance requirements (JPR) of the National Fire Protection Association, 1031, Standard for Fire Professional Qualifications for Fire Inspector and Plan Examiner.
How can I register for the Management training programs at HACC?
- View Schedules and Register Here!
- Call 717-780-2414 for additional information
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit Office of State Fire Academy (OFSC)