Learn more about your HACC invoice.
What are the tuition and fees for?
- SGA & Institutional Fee provides funding for:
- General administrative costs, these costs directly impact students (e.g. registration and drop/add class processing, financial aid, and other functions conducted in the Welcome Center, Registrar’s Office and the Office of Finance)
- Student Government Association and the Student Clubs
- Capital purchases, such as equipment and upgrade projects, college wide furniture, fixture, equipment, software and technology needs, including upgrading computer equipment, software and the infrastructure to support these activities.
- College wide security equipment and improvements
- Capital Outlay Fee is the source of funding for repairs, maintenance, replacement and renovations of the physical infrastructure of HACC.
- Technology Fee supports HACC's program specific technological needs. These include the purchase and upgrade of computer equipment, software, and the infrastructure required to support these activities.
How do I view my bill?
You can access your e-bill online through myHACC after registration.
- Log into myHACC.
- Select the "Student" tab.
- Click "View Student Invoice."
- Select applicable term.
Where is my Summer I and II financial aid listed?
Many students register for Summer I and II terms and receive financial aid for one or both terms. We apply your total financial aid for the Summer Terms to the Summer I tuition.
Your Summer II invoice will not include your financial aid. HACC applies your financial aid to both Summer I and Summer II Terms upon initial Summer I disbursement. HACC refunds any remaining funds.
Who can I contact for more information?
Use the form below to contact Student Accounts.