Health Careers Programs
HACC offers over 30 health career programs. Learn about our programs, clinical admission criteria and enrollment information. Download the Admitted Student Profile (pdf) for information about numbers of applicants, GPA and point ranges for students admitted to clinicals (pdf) (updated regularly).
COVID-19 Immunization Requirements of Clinical Facilities
Link to ADVISING information including how to meet with a HACC advisor during current remote situation.
Download the Health Career Catalog (pdf)
Link to other Health Career Resources (commonly used forms, etc.)
Link to Health Careers Information Sessions
What health career programs and courses does HACC offer?
How do I enroll in the credit health career programs?
To enroll in a credit health career program:
- View How to Apply to HACC and submit your application and apply for financial aid
- Request your high school (and prior college) transcripts
- CURRENT STUDENTS - meet with your advisor - link to ADVISING information including how to meet with a HACC advisor remotely.
- All potential nursing students begin in the Pre-Health Professions Program. Students may apply for admission into the Registered Nursing Program or Practical Nursing Program once they meet the requirements to apply. Students will discuss these admission requirements as part of their advising process.
How do I enroll in the non-credit health career programs?
- To register for a class, call (717) 780-2414
- You do not need to complete a college application.
- You may be required to take placement tests.
- Visit the website or email Workforce Healthcare Education, firstname.lastname@example.org, for additional information.