Learn about the Massage Therapist program at Harrisburg campus. The HACC Massage Therapy Program is a member of the American Massage Therapy Association (AMTA) and Associated Bodywork and Massage Professionals (ABMP). HACC is approved by the National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork (NCBTMB) as a continuing education approved provider. Enroll now! Contact Nina Kottcamp, BCTMB, LMT, email@example.com, 717-221-1386
Massage Therapy program graduates can apply 30 credits towards Associate in Health Science degree.
View massage therapy continuing education opportunities.
How do I book student studio appointments in Harrisburg?Student studio appointments are held at Harrisburg campus based upon student availability.
What is the goal of HACC's Massage Therapist program?
The HACC Massage Therapy program prepares students to sit for the following credentialing exams:
- The Massage and Bodywork Licensing Exam ( MBLEx )
How long are classes? When are they held?
The Massage Therapy program is 900 hours. Tuition is $12,800.
Classes begin in January and September.
How do I get started in the Massage Therapy program?
- Contact and meet with the program coordinator, Nina Kottcamp, firstname.lastname@example.org 717-221-1386
- Download PROGRAM INFORMATION (pdf) for application and additional information.
- Attend a virtual information session July 22, 2021 at 6 p.m. RSVP to Nina Kottcamp, email@example.com. After you RSVP you will get Zoom information to connect.
Where can I find more information?
- See what our graduates are saying.
- Find us on Facebook
Who do I contact for more information?
Nina Kottcamp, BCTMB, LMT (MSG003911)